Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

got to be a quicky

got to be a quicky

Old Oct 16th 2003, 12:51 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default got to be a quicky

Sorry for the strange title,but can't have any e-mails from here spoiling the surprise.
I've gone and booked the wedding on Rottnest for the 14th of next month.Now,if any of you are likely to meet Mrs BB to be,it's a secret-no putting your foot in it (no names mentioned Paula M).
So if any of you are out there that day,we need 2 witnesses-maybe Badgers'll want to do the double!! Decided we don't want a big do,and we're not inviting anyone from Aus,so as not to upset the folks in Blighty.Just me and BB jnr as bezzy man-oh and the celebrant.
Bit of a quick post while the current intended has a shower,so I'll post more when I get a chance.
Just to say my new jobs crap
BB-I'm not p***** you know-yet
Old Oct 16th 2003, 4:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh congrats and good luck!!!
Will you be posting the wedding photos on here? Gone on - show me what I have to follow when its my turn in January.....
Old Oct 16th 2003, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gongrats Mr Baldbutt.

kiss the quokkas for me!!!! they are so cute..

booboo
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Prestons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: got to be a quicky

Originally posted by baldbutts
Sorry for the strange title,but can't have any e-mails from here spoiling the surprise.
I've gone and booked the wedding on Rottnest for the 14th of next month.Now,if any of you are likely to meet Mrs BB to be,it's a secret-no putting your foot in it (no names mentioned Paula M).
So if any of you are out there that day,we need 2 witnesses-maybe Badgers'll want to do the double!! Decided we don't want a big do,and we're not inviting anyone from Aus,so as not to upset the folks in Blighty.Just me and BB jnr as bezzy man-oh and the celebrant.
Bit of a quick post while the current intended has a shower,so I'll post more when I get a chance.

Congratulations BB, Mrs BB to be and BB jnr!! Hope it all goes really well for you all.

Dawn & Steve
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:39 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulation to the BBs!
Will be leaving perth on the 4th, so can't come along, but i hope that your day is FAB
Old Oct 16th 2003, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

tsk tsk
have a happy one
LMS
Old Oct 16th 2003, 10:53 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

You can play Quokka Soccer afterwards

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...12/wquok12.xml
Old Oct 16th 2003, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

:PARTY: well done the BB's we land on the 8th do our best
to get the piccies on thats if the papparazzi don't get there first
Old Oct 16th 2003, 11:17 pm
WBB

Originally posted by bondipom
You can play Quokka Soccer afterwards

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...12/wquok12.xml

sick

Old Oct 16th 2003, 11:38 pm

Originally posted by welshboybilly
sick
It is very sick and not an activity I condone. It does say something about the mentality of Quokka kickers.
Old Oct 17th 2003, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Well done you guys hope it goes really well for you all , and i can just imagine BB junior as best man bless him , good luck again
Joanne and paul
Old Oct 17th 2003, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

ozvideo is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard there was a Coffin Cheaters convension there that day, and expecting about 3,000 bikies from all over Oz attending!:scared:
Old Oct 17th 2003, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

That's lovely. Rottnest Island looks beautiful, I hope to get there when I visit WA one day.

If you see any quokka kickers please string them up by the balls if you get a minute.
Old Oct 17th 2003, 3:38 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Ummm......

I hate to be the fly in the ointment here, but I wanted to do exactly the same thing - surprise wedding and all that, in Perth, April 2001.

Unfortunately.... unless it's changed since then, you have to get BOTH signatures on the 'intent to marry' document 30 days before the event, or no go.

Just checked:
http://www.justice.wa.gov.au/display...26%20Marriages
A 'notice of intended marriage' must be completed and lodged with the person who is going to perform the ceremony (proposed celebrant) at least one month, but no more than 18 months, before the preferred date of marriage. The notice is obtained from the proposed celebrant

So, I had to broach the subject beforehand - like a month before we went.

(She said 'yes' and blubbed!)

Still, it was a good laugh - me in my trainers because I'd lost my shoes, and two great blokes from the Registry office as witnesses! (I wanted to put the money where it counted - on her finger!)

So, sorry about that, but 'forewarned is forearmed', and this way the wedding can actually go ahead!

Hope yours turns out as well as mine!!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 3:41 am

Originally posted by Nara
That's lovely. Rottnest Island looks beautiful, I hope to get there when I visit WA one day.

If you see any quokka kickers please string them up by the balls if you get a minute.
Baldbutts enjoy the day and I hope it is the memory of your life. I did the deed last year and it is worth it.

Other than bollock strangling does anyone know the penalties for Quokka Soccer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.