got a interview

Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:34 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default got a interview

ok breathe, got an interview this arvo at 3. got to go and buy something suitable to wear my wardrobe consisits of bikinis, shorts &tshirts
Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: got a interview

Good luck
Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:37 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wendy
Good luck
just knew you'd be first in thanks wendy
Old Jan 10th 2008, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be 2nd then.

Good luck hun!

What's the job? Would turning up to the interview in a bikini help???
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:02 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'll be 2nd then.

Good luck hun!

What's the job? Would turning up to the interview in a bikini help???

nope, 2 female interviewers anyway its for a dental nurse which im qualified to do even though havent done it for about 6 years so bit rusty
been to sunshine plaza and kitted out so wont have to wear that tinnie wennie polka dot bikini

nice to hear from you hows things going?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:05 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
nope, 2 female interviewers
I guess they could be lesbians...
Attached Thumbnails got a interview-jobinterviewvr7.jpg  
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

nope, 2 female interviewers anyway its for a dental nurse which im qualified to do even though havent done it for about 6 years so bit rusty
been to sunshine plaza and kitted out so wont have to wear that tinnie wennie polka dot bikini

nice to hear from you hows things going?
I'm good thanks - still waiting for my visa and trying to sell my house.

Glad to hear you've got an interview outfit now, (you only ever need one in your wardrobe). Hopefully you can win them over with a big smile and lots of confidence. Even if you're not at all confident. LOL. Say things like, it would be beneficial to them to have someone one who knows they have to learn rather than someone who is stuck in their ways. You're looking forward to new challenges etc etc.

Shame the bikini wouldn't work - women like shoes - so wear some lovely shoes.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Come on then, how did it go?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:05 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by renth
I guess they could be lesbians...
now how come the oh is suddenly taking interest in this thread

I'm good thanks - still waiting for my visa and trying to sell my house.

Glad to hear you've got an interview outfit now, (you only ever need one in your wardrobe). Hopefully you can win them over with a big smile and lots of confidence. Even if you're not at all confident. LOL. Say things like, it would be beneficial to them to have someone one who knows they have to learn rather than someone who is stuck in their ways. You're looking forward to new challenges etc etc.

Shame the bikini wouldn't work - women like shoes - so wear some lovely shoes.
Originally Posted by Wendy
Come on then, how did it go?
ok i think but you never really know do you. they said they've got a few more to see. but i did all the blah bah blah, had a few laughs and and said i could start straight away which i think they want so fingers X.

on the down side we didnt get the rental we went for but the nice lady in office said there was nothing wrong with our application just that the owners decided to go with someone else. but on the good side shes had another come on market today and shes not going to advertise it, instead we're going to look at it early next week and if we like it,should be ours. only prob is tenants in til end of jan so means finding somewhere to live till beg of feb.
OPEN TO OFFERS
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

now how come the oh is suddenly taking interest in this thread

ok i think but you never really know do you. they said they've got a few more to see. but i did all the blah bah blah, had a few laughs and and said i could start straight away which i think they want so fingers X.

on the down side we didnt get the rental we went for but the nice lady in office said there was nothing wrong with our application just that the owners decided to go with someone else. but on the good side shes had another come on market today and shes not going to advertise it, instead we're going to look at it early next week and if we like it,should be ours. only prob is tenants in til end of jan so means finding somewhere to live till beg of feb.
OPEN TO OFFERS
Sounds promising - having a few laughs is always good. Hope they pick you.

Also good luck with the rental - hope its nice and suits you. Perhaps you'll be sleeping on the beach for a while though??
Old Jan 15th 2008, 10:31 pm
so far so good

Sounds promising - having a few laughs is always good. Hope they pick you.

Also good luck with the rental - hope its nice and suits you. Perhaps you'll be sleeping on the beach for a while though??

i knew there was a reason we brought a 7 seater we can just lay the seats down and away go

anyway update on the intereview i went to, they've asked for email addresses for references so must be good sign
Old Jan 15th 2008, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i knew there was a reason we brought a 7 seater we can just lay the seats down and away go

anyway update on the intereview i went to, they've asked for email addresses for references so must be good sign
PMSL. You just need a bucket for a loo and you're away.

Sounds very promising if they have taken up references!!

Goof luck with the job and the accomodation hunt.