got it

Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

dolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the rough
Default got it

Yes another got it defacto visa in about 8 weeks.
from sending off.
I have had a bumpy ride as some of you know. & I am looking forward to going to Perth in Jan 05.
Dolly x
Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: got it

Many congrats to you dolly-enjoy
Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:30 pm
T&P
Forum Regular

T&P is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!!!!

You must be over the moon.

It isn't until you are playing the waiting game yourself you appreciate how amazing it must feel when you finally receive it.

I applied 2 weeks ago for Spouse married visa. I am tearing my hair out already.

Was yours a straightforward application? I think I might be cat B - so bit scared that I won't be able to go out on 4th November as planned.

T
Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: got it

Originally Posted by dolly1
from sending off.
I have had a bumpy ride as some of you know. & I am looking forward to going to Perth in Jan 05.
Dolly x

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Tass.
Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:45 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

from sending off.
Dolly x

Yeah, Dolly. Many congrats.
Sarah
Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

from sending off.
Dolly x
Congrats Dolly Im hoping i shall be sayin the same thing in a few weeks time we have booked our flights alrdy and flying to Perth on the 28th Dec (fingers crossed).

Claire
Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

from sending off.
Dolly x

Congratulations. You must be so pleased
Old Sep 29th 2004, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

dolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Congratulations. You must be so pleased
hi guys thanks for your replies- without the help of the forum it could have not be done X
Old Sep 29th 2004, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys thanks for your replies- without the help of the forum it could have not be done X
Many congrats, Dolly! May the adventure begin!
Old Sep 29th 2004, 6:26 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Dolly.

Does this mean you can now threaten to dump the old man ?
Old Sep 29th 2004, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

going4it has a spectacular aura aboutgoing4it has a spectacular aura aboutgoing4it has a spectacular aura about

from sending off.
Dolly x
Well Done:-)
Old Sep 29th 2004, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!

All the best Sue2