got it.....

Old May 10th 2004, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

jaruky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default got it.....

Hi all,
not posted that often - but have regularly lurked to get loads of good info and feel as if I know quite a few of you.

Anyway - the yellow envelope arrived on Saturday morning - passports now sent and have arrived today in London.

Background/timeline for us -
Me and Hubby (both 37 - been to Australia before on 12 month working holiday - before the Kids - fell in love with the place and always said we would one day return) and 3 kids 12, 10 & 4yrs -

Applied for skilled ind. as Registered Nurse - no Agent (although looked at a couple)

ANC verification rec'd 20th Nov. '03
Acknowledgement of App rec'd as 19th Dec '03
Meds done without request 19th Feb - sent 2nd March
Police checks sent without request 2nd March, along with change of details form as we had renewed 2 of the kids passports
then heard nothing..........

so after 4 months from the acknowledgement date emailed Adelaide to see if they had rec'd info etc. as we were informed that priority processing are expected to take approximately 4 – 6 months.
Rec'd really nice email back (3rd May) saying that "nurses are the only occupation that we give priority processing to and your application should have been assessed on receipt.....and you can expect to receive some correspondence within two weeks"
8th May (5 days!) rec'd Yellow Envelope

House has been on the Market since September (we would move even if unsuccessful in application) - initially at the highest price - have started to reduce price (got a bottom limit!!) and have a second viewing with someone who is "really interested" tomorrow!!
Looking at moving to / near Brisbane, but not totally convinced yet, so may do some moving around when we get there?

What next??
Maybe I'll post a little more often - but will still lurk and take all the info i can from you guys - cheers
Jaruky
Old May 10th 2004, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Congratulations. Stop lurking and and get posting
Old May 10th 2004, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your great news!

Keep posting, we need nice people!!!
Old May 10th 2004, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

jasper pentop is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done - and without an agent! Congrats
Old May 10th 2004, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

elbow is an unknown quantity at this point

well done! I am still in the clouds after getting ours. Savour the moment.
Old May 10th 2004, 6:57 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Congrats

I agree with everyone keep posting and let us know how things

go!!!

Nikki x
Old May 10th 2004, 8:59 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations, all the best, hope the house sale and everything goes smoothly.

Good luck

:PARTY:
Old May 10th 2004, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations

footie chick