Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good Universitys

Good Universitys

Old Jun 8th 2013, 11:50 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Universitys

Originally Posted by meechalle
Seriously? What is wrong with people these days. I have asked for advice on areas and universities and instead I get a bunch of people commenting on my spelling. If you didn't have anything helpful to say why bother saying anything at all?
To the few that did offer advice, thanks it's appreciated. Next time I won't bother asking on a forum like this though.
It's not personal, nobody here knows you. I didn't openly correct your spelling but since you don't appear open to correction I'll add my voice.

Frankly, I find it a bit concerning that someone who can't spell something like universities and uses words like "spose" should become a teacher... teaching young minds how to write, spell etc.

What's worse though, in my opinion, is your seemingly poor reaction to those who would seek to teach you...

If you're not open to constructive criticism, you won't learn anything ... and someone who can't learn, certainly can't teach.
Old Jun 8th 2013, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

meechalle is an unknown quantity at this point

Any idea on how to delete this thread? I really can't be bothered to keep reading non helpful replies. Geez I thought the whole idea of these things was to offer helpful advice.

Last edited by meechalle; Jun 8th 2013 at 11:51 pm. Reason: too far
Old Jun 8th 2013, 11:52 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Any idea on how to delete this thread? I really can't be bothered to keep reading non helpful replies. Geez I thought the whole idea of these things was to offer helpful advice.
What are you going to do when you get a difficult primary school kid?

Delete them?
Old Jun 8th 2013, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brissybee
It's not personal, nobody here knows you. I didn't openly correct your spelling but since you don't appear open to correction I'll add my voice.

Frankly, I find it a bit concerning that someone who can't spell something like universities and uses words like "spose" should become a teacher... teaching young minds how to write, spell etc.

What's worse though, in my opinion, is your seemingly poor reaction to those who would seek to teach you...

If you're not open to constructive criticism, you won't learn anything ... and someone who can't learn, certainly can't teach.
The whole reason of this thread has lost all it's meaning. I am open to constructive criticism. but no one seemed to offer any advice to the actual question just their criticism.
Now if you could offer me advice on how to delete the thread that would be appreciated.
Old Jun 8th 2013, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

HAHA!
Old Jun 8th 2013, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I made a few spelling mistakes I admit to that. Cheers for pulling me up on it. Lets move past it now and if anyone has any helpful advice regarding those areas that would be appreciated. Have a great Sunday everyone!
Old Jun 9th 2013, 12:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You can't delete the thread. However, as a Moderator I can close it.

Would have been nice if you;d thanked the people who came up with some university info for you, but never mind. I'm closing it so I can go to sleep knowing it will not become an even worse bunfight while I'm away.