Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Good News Thread

The Good News Thread

Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:37 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Good News Thread

Originally Posted by ScottyTee
congrats to everyone and see you all down in that place they call Australia

Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:12 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Today I finished 'decluttering' my house. I have filled over 50 of the extra large garden refuse sacks with endless amounts of spare computer bits, old clothes, knackered shoes and all manner of paperwork. I have made over 30 trips to the dump towing my little trailer behind my VW Golf. I dumped six fairly intact PCs, 45 nearly empty cans of paint, three knackered storage heaters and several hundred knacked toys. I have donated two car-boot's worth of clothes to the RSPCA shop and done three car boot sales. I have managed to get 800 records and 400 CDs sold on. Anything that's left will be either ebay'd, burnt, given away or taken with us. House goes on sale in 3 weeks and the second we complete - we're gone.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:20 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Today I finished 'decluttering' my house. I have filled over 50 of the extra large garden refuse sacks with endless amounts of spare computer bits, old clothes, knackered shoes and all manner of paperwork. I have made over 30 trips to the dump towing my little trailer behind my VW Golf. I dumped six fairly intact PCs, 45 nearly empty cans of paint, three knackered storage heaters and several hundred knacked toys. I have donated two car-boot's worth of clothes to the RSPCA shop and done three car boot sales. I have managed to get 800 records and 400 CDs sold on. Anything that's left will be either ebay'd, burnt, given away or taken with us. House goes on sale in 3 weeks and the second we complete - we're gone.

I havent even thought about packing or anything yet. Its so hard to plan when you dont know what the outcome will be

I dont know how much notice the quarantine and export people would need for me to get Gordon sorted. I bet they would charge over a grand for a small/fat cat.

Oh well, each day as it comes.