good news

Old Aug 1st 2002, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default good news

after the help with finding a number for the citizenship helpline from alan collett (cheers alan) the helpful lady at canberra told me she was glad i had phoned as they would prefer to send my regestration cert to somwhere onshore. so i was able to give them my dads adress in victoria. i then asked does that mean ive got it then and although she wouldnt just say yes she did say well it seems quite straightforward, and there just finishing with the process, so i think everythings ok but my dad will know before we do. i did phone him this morning to tell him when it arrives make sure he sends it on registerd post.
well at least i know now 4 mths later that it did arrive there
all the best shaun and lor
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: good news

fingers crossed for you

Yvonne
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 12:20 pm
Jaj

Default Re: good news

Hopefully things work out for you soon, Shaun. Regards Jeremy

>On 1 Aug 2002 22:23:10 GMT, shaun/lor <[email protected]> wrote: after the
    >help with finding a number for the citizenship helpline from alan collett (cheers
    >alan) the helpful lady at canberra told me she was glad i had phoned as they would
    >prefer to send my regestration cert to somwhere onshore. so i was able to give them
    >my dads adress in victoria. i then asked does that mean ive got it then and although
    >she wouldnt just say yes she did say well it seems quite straightforward, and there
    >just finishing with the process, so i think everythings ok but my dad will know
    >before we do. i did phone him this morning to tell him when it arrives make sure he
    >sends it on registerd post. well at least i know now 4 mths later that it did arrive
    >there all the best shaun and lor
    >
    >
    >
    >--