Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good luck vibes needed.........please??

Good luck vibes needed.........please??

Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good luck vibes needed.........please??

Originally Posted by Hels
I just found out that I got an interview for a job I applied for that I would just LOVE to get!!

Its a Student Information Officer at the local TAFE. Its 30 hours per week and its just everything I could hope for in a job here.

The interview is Tuesday, 7th December and I need all the good vibes that people could spare sent my way.....Pretty please???

All the very best Hels

Good luck

Sue x Karma on its way!!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck Hels,
Karma on its way

Di
Old Dec 6th 2004, 10:38 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, just got back from my Interview and.........

it was HORRIBLE!!!!!

Not sure that I will get it....but oh well, its all experience I guess. They said they will let me know by the end of the week....

Better get busy trying to find other jobs to apply for...

Thanks for all the good vibes, however.....I really appreciate it

Hels
Old Dec 6th 2004, 11:02 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

it was HORRIBLE!!!!!

Not sure that I will get it....but oh well, its all experience I guess. They said they will let me know by the end of the week....

Hels
Hels really sorry to hear that your interview was Horrible, all the worse when you thought the job was perfect, hope you do get it and as my old nan said "whats for you, will no pass ye"

Malcolm & Donna
Old Dec 7th 2004, 11:12 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

it was HORRIBLE!!!!!

Hels
Hels, my experience of hard interviews is that you are more likely to get the job. If you are given an easy time it may be that they have decided against you already. Even if not, you have to work harder to sell yourself. So hopefully you will get it (assuming you still want it)
Old Dec 7th 2004, 11:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

it was HORRIBLE!!!!!

Hels
dont worry about it, its a 50-50 chance now so u can take us all out for a with your first weeks wage he he
Old Dec 7th 2004, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

it was HORRIBLE!!!!!

Hels
hels, sorry to hear your interview was pants. hope you get good news though, think malc and donna are right though, if its hard they are just seeing what youre made of and are prob quite interested in you, hopefully they will realise your ace.

Trish
Old Dec 7th 2004, 4:55 pm
nsw-march 05

shazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Good luck vibes needed.........please??

I just found out that I got an interview for a job I applied for that I would just LOVE to get!!

Its a Student Information Officer at the local TAFE. Its 30 hours per week and its just everything I could hope for in a job here.

The interview is Tuesday, 7th December and I need all the good vibes that people could spare sent my way.....Pretty please???

BEST OF LUCK im sure you did fine!

i know how nerve racking it can be but its in the lap of the gods now!

keep us updated!
S
Old Dec 7th 2004, 5:13 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

it was HORRIBLE!!!!!

Hels

aw babe......

karmas on its way! You never know you still might get it!

Why get a job now tho, i was hopin you it would be coffee mornings in the sun with you when i get to Melbourne in Jan

chin up

laura
xxx
Old Dec 7th 2004, 5:17 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

oh babe i cant send you any karma - it wont let me,it tells me to get a reputation before i can give it out, what the hell does that mean?? can anyone explain??

laura
xxx
Old Dec 7th 2004, 5:57 pm
Account Closed

Hey Guys!!!

Thanks so much for the supportive messages....Was a really nice way to wake up this morning and see them

I'm really not sure which way it will go with this job, but...I did my best and if thats not good enough....so be it!!!

I am sure there will be another job just around the corner....

Laura, I am sure we can arrange something for coffee...even if its not in the morning

Hels
Old Dec 7th 2004, 6:09 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

it was HORRIBLE!!!!!

Hels
Aw Hels,

Sorry the interview didn't seem to go well. But it is true that the interviews in which you think you did terribly, you probably did well in the employers eyes and they end up offering you the job!

Hope it turns out the way you want.

D D
Old Dec 12th 2004, 5:14 am
Account Closed

Didnt get it.......

Why is it, when telling you that you didnt get the job, they think telling you that you came second is much compensation??

Thanks for all the good vibes tho, guys....

Oh well, perhaps next time??