British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Good luck vibes needed.........please?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/good-luck-vibes-needed-please-269152/)

Hels Nov 29th 2004 5:36 am

Good luck vibes needed.........please??

I just found out that I got an interview for a job I applied for that I would just LOVE to get!!

Its a Student Information Officer at the local TAFE. Its 30 hours per week and its just everything I could hope for in a job here.

The interview is Tuesday, 7th December and I need all the good vibes that people could spare sent my way.....Pretty please??? :D :D

Go Banana's !! Nov 29th 2004 5:39 am

Re: Good luck vibes needed.........please??

Originally Posted by Hels
I just found out that I got an interview for a job I applied for that I would just LOVE to get!!

Its a Student Information Officer at the local TAFE. Its 30 hours per week and its just everything I could hope for in a job here.

The interview is Tuesday, 7th December and I need all the good vibes that people could spare sent my way.....Pretty please??? :D :D

Loads of vibes coming your way. I need some for next Tues as well !
:D
Good luck Hels,

Best wishes
Warren

Hels Nov 29th 2004 5:41 am

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Good luck Hels,

Best wishes
Warren

We can have a good vibe exchange, definatly!!!!!!!!! I wish you all the luck in the world for next Tuesday, Warren!!!!

Will karma ya as well!!!! :D

Hels

Hels Nov 29th 2004 5:43 am

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Good luck Hels,

Best wishes
Warren

:( I gotta spread myself round a bit first!!

;) :D

Go Banana's !! Nov 29th 2004 5:46 am

Me too.

DollyDaydream Nov 29th 2004 6:15 am

Hels,

Good luck next Tuesday. I'm sure loads here will be sending you cyber good luck vibes!

Let us know how you get on, fingers are already crossed for you!

D D

joho Nov 29th 2004 6:17 am

Good Luck. Big smile, look them in the eye.

fraser Nov 29th 2004 7:35 am

Good luck with your job, i'm sending karma

G'Day Nov 29th 2004 8:03 am

Barracking for you Hels. Glad to see you appear from beneath the Tupperware (see thread on trying to fit in too desperately) :D

Hels Nov 29th 2004 8:09 am

Originally Posted by G'Day
Barracking for you Hels. Glad to see you appear from beneath the Tupperware (see thread on trying to fit in too desperately) :D

Oh dont!!!! :rolleyes: :D

I have got to pay my Mum for the Tupperware party she had and threatened me with death if I didnt go!!!!!

I have also been invited to a purfume party....not to mention my Mum and Sister are into scrapbooking!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes by the way...and thanks for everyone that has posted....be thinking of me next Tuesday morning....

Paul&Ann-Marie Nov 29th 2004 8:10 am

good luck hels
Not be on for a few days with famliy being here.
good luck with the interivew.

love ann marie

HiddenPaw Nov 29th 2004 8:21 am

Good luck Hels. Sock it to 'em
Cant karma you as have to spread also!

Sander Nov 29th 2004 8:48 am

Hi Hels!

Good luck with the interview! :)

Jaykay Nov 29th 2004 8:54 am

Hels, best of luck.

Some Karma coming your way!

debsy Nov 29th 2004 9:30 am

Good luck mate.

Sending karma your way.