Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good luck vibes needed.........please??

Good luck vibes needed.........please??

Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:36 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good luck vibes needed.........please??

I just found out that I got an interview for a job I applied for that I would just LOVE to get!!

Its a Student Information Officer at the local TAFE. Its 30 hours per week and its just everything I could hope for in a job here.

The interview is Tuesday, 7th December and I need all the good vibes that people could spare sent my way.....Pretty please???
Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:39 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Good luck vibes needed.........please??

Originally Posted by Hels
I just found out that I got an interview for a job I applied for that I would just LOVE to get!!

Its a Student Information Officer at the local TAFE. Its 30 hours per week and its just everything I could hope for in a job here.

The interview is Tuesday, 7th December and I need all the good vibes that people could spare sent my way.....Pretty please???

Loads of vibes coming your way. I need some for next Tues as well !

Good luck Hels,

Best wishes
Warren

Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!

Good luck Hels,

Best wishes
Warren

We can have a good vibe exchange, definatly!!!!!!!!! I wish you all the luck in the world for next Tuesday, Warren!!!!

Will karma ya as well!!!!

Hels
Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!

Good luck Hels,

Best wishes
Warren

I gotta spread myself round a bit first!!

Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:46 am
Go Banana's !!

Me too.

Old Nov 29th 2004, 6:15 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Hels,

Good luck next Tuesday. I'm sure loads here will be sending you cyber good luck vibes!

Let us know how you get on, fingers are already crossed for you!

D D
Old Nov 29th 2004, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck. Big smile, look them in the eye.
Old Nov 29th 2004, 7:35 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your job, i'm sending karma
Old Nov 29th 2004, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Barracking for you Hels. Glad to see you appear from beneath the Tupperware (see thread on trying to fit in too desperately)
Old Nov 29th 2004, 8:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by G'Day
Barracking for you Hels. Glad to see you appear from beneath the Tupperware (see thread on trying to fit in too desperately)

Oh dont!!!!

I have got to pay my Mum for the Tupperware party she had and threatened me with death if I didnt go!!!!!

I have also been invited to a purfume party....not to mention my Mum and Sister are into scrapbooking!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes by the way...and thanks for everyone that has posted....be thinking of me next Tuesday morning....
Old Nov 29th 2004, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

good luck hels
Not be on for a few days with famliy being here.
good luck with the interivew.

love ann marie
Old Nov 29th 2004, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Hels. Sock it to 'em
Cant karma you as have to spread also!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 8:48 am
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about

Hi Hels!

Good luck with the interview!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Hels, best of luck.

Some Karma coming your way!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Good luck mate.

Sending karma your way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.