Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good luck Kala aka JayDee

Good luck Kala aka JayDee

Old Oct 20th 2004, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good luck Kala aka JayDee

Have a good flight, you lucky things. We will be following in your general direction 30th November even if the house is unsold, though I will be coming back 1st Jan 2005 and leaving the wife & children in Oz.

Dont forget to keep us informed!

Phil.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:14 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by philj6969
Have a good flight, you lucky things. We will be following in your general direction 30th November even if the house is unsold, though I will be coming back 1st Jan 2005 and leaving the wife & children in Oz.

Dont forget to keep us informed!

Phil.

Well the time has come, We are heading up to he lovely HEATHROW in 20 mins and the flight leaves at 9. Ant has made it to Hong KOng and left there half an hour ago for the last leg to Perth,

I'll only be popping on as and when I can for the next week.

Good luck to everyone, you have all been great and kept me "kinda" sane in this crazy process.

See those of you at the Perth Meet on Sunday and don't forget that If anyone is ever in Gero come and say HI and have a JD with me

Speak when I got my computer back

Love
Kala
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:44 pm
Go Banana's !!

Hi Kala,

You have probably left but I'm pleased to hear Ant has made it there ok.

Have fun on the journey, if that isn't a contradiction in terms.

See you in Gero soon.

Best wishes

Warren