Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold coast radio

Gold coast radio

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

tequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nice
Default Gold coast radio

Hi everyone All you Gold coasters what channel does everyone listen too? I would like to listen online. Middle of the road stuff, bit of pop and a few laughs.
thanks
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Gold coast radio

Originally Posted by tequila
Hi everyone All you Gold coasters what channel does everyone listen too? I would like to listen online. Middle of the road stuff, bit of pop and a few laughs.
thanks
try this link for online listening, just choose what region you want to tune into. I listen in the UK to 102.3fm in Adelaide for an insight to life as it happens.

http://www.1radio.com.au/

Hope this helps
Johnnyyt

Last edited by johnnyyt; Jun 22nd 2007 at 10:21 pm. Reason: forgot to include link, oopppppps
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

How old are you ( approx or how old do you feel and I might be able to point you in the right direction
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks
I listen to Rebel FM, great fun !!! It's a rock channel, mostly Chilli Peppers etc but some proper Iron Maiden stuff too.... good fun!
Sam
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:12 am
Just Joined

ericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really niceericstane is just really nice

We listen to www.hottomato.com.au
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ericstane
Just not for the breakfast show. Luke Bradnam is a total jerk.

I have Sea FM on http://theradio.com.au/ProgramHome.a...9_Gold%20Coast The morning crew are very very funny and not bigoted.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Keebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura about

thanks
Thank god for the internet, thank god for podcasts, IMHO the radio stations here are crap!

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1
www.bbc.co.uk/radio2
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:15 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

I listen to Hot tomato too.