Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Cheers Soapy!

A good night was had by all.....good to put a face to a few names at last!
Hi Soapy,

Just want to say thanks for a great night, i have never been to a meet before and if they were all as good as last night then i have sure missed out. Met some great people and this very sarcy guy, a bit bald, dark t-shirt anyone know who he is!!!LOL.(have seen about gettin name change) not by deed poll.!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Oi Soapy, you're not answering your phone! You out on the town or what???
i tried to call you about 3 times. a lot of people where asking for you. but its ok, i told them you werent worth meeting
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you everyone for a fantastic turn out
i didnt take a lot of photos but a few people did
Old Oct 27th 2007, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy
Hi Soapy,

Just to say thanks for organising the meet, we all had a great night, and enjoyed it even more when Pauline told me your camera wasn't working

Phyllis
Old Oct 27th 2007, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

gabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud of

Brill time thanks Soapy for arranging it , great to see some old and new faces . Hope to catch up with a few soon

xx Gabby
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Good night Soapy! ...

Oh and driver threw a wobbly about goin on to UC ...lol, but we squared him up.

Didn't have a clue how to get there tho, don't these ppl use GPS?

Anyway, yeah as I say we both enjoyed it muchly ...
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

i tried to call you about 3 times. a lot of people where asking for you. but its ok, i told them you werent worth meeting
Did get one missed call but when I texted you back you didn't answer I'm sure I wasn't really missed that much! Apologies anyway, the thought of being stranded on a railway station downt he Gold Coast for hours for the second time in a week didn't really appeal, and having discovered what a shortage of taxis there was down there I didn't really fancy hitchhiking all the way home
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:52 pm
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Soapy & Pauline
Thanks for a good night, did we have some fun, especially the teenagers i know Jessica was happy and having a good laugh. I know her and Jenny was quite loud in parts but least she wasn't moaning and grim faced. I think the teenagers had a good time together.
All i can say least them taxis turned up and finally hit the pillows at 2.30 am. I think we getting as bad as you propping up the bar
Still hit the beach at 6.00am so Jess could go surfing.
Its was good for us to catch up with everybody and arrangements will be made to meet up.
Girls i was not bad this time
Can't waite for the next one
Annette Paul & Jessica x
Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks yourself for another great night. I took a few photos and then let Pauline loose with my camera to take a few more. All attached. Michelle x
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast Meet October 2007-ann-mel.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-01.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-02.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-03.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-04.jpg  

Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

A few more....
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-05.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-06.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-07.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-08.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-09.jpg  

Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

And some more.....
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-10.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-11.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-expats-meet-12.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-teens.jpg   Gold Coast Meet October 2007-shannon-richard.jpg  

Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

doub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Gold Coast Meet October 2007

sorry I missed out this time soapy, heading down tomorrow (a few days late) - hope everyone enjoyed it and I will try to catch up with you next time.

cheers

Mark
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

It was a really great night, thanks Soapy and Pauline. It was great to meet everyone.

Thanks for posting the pics Michelle

Mel
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by melibeam
It was a really great night, thanks Soapy and Pauline. It was great to meet everyone.

Thanks for posting the pics Michelle

Mel
Hey Mel - glad you posted - couldn't remember your User Name If you pm me with your email address, I'll send you a good photo I have of Billy and Zach? Great to talk to you last night.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

micnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the rough

Hi

We too wanted to thank Soapy for organising the meet on Saturday.

It was our first one having arrived on the GC on 16th October!

We had a good evening and met a couple of families who were really friendly and were able to give good advice. We exchanged details and will definitely keep in touch.

Soapy - we didn't get to meet you this time - maybe we will at the next one! Thanks again.

Mike, Nicky, Abigail and Jessica

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.