Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Right I have some details at last.

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.

I will see if i can get more info as soon as i know.
Lets start to get names down though

so whos up for it?
Old Aug 27th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Gold Cost Meet October 2007

Originally Posted by soapy

Time- 7pm

so whos up for it?
Hi new to all this and wondered if we (family of 4) could join in the meet.
we are travelling to brisbane 8/9/07 and would be great to meet up with others.dont know how far this is from us but will be there if ok
sharon
Old Aug 27th 2007, 2:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazza
Hi new to all this and wondered if we (family of 4) could join in the meet.
we are travelling to brisbane 8/9/07 and would be great to meet up with others.dont know how far this is from us but will be there if ok
sharon
everyone is welcome sharon
Old Aug 27th 2007, 3:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Time- 7pm

so whos up for it?
Should be able to make it all being well
Old Aug 27th 2007, 3:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Should be able to make it all being well
lmao, didnt think you would miss it
Old Aug 27th 2007, 9:23 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

lmao, didnt think you would miss it
Straight to it like a rat up an aquaduct
Old Aug 28th 2007, 12:14 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Time- 7pm

so whos up for it?
Count us in, family of 4 didnt make the last one but sounds as if you all had fun.....
Anne and John
Eilidh and Glen
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by AVW
Count us in, family of 4 didnt make the last one but sounds as if you all had fun.....
Anne and John
Eilidh and Glen
we always have fun

it will be nice to see you there
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

we always have fun

it will be nice to see you there
hi, hopefully we will make this one as it seems we miss all the fun. Hopefully no rain this time.Me and Hubby and son 11.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
hi, hopefully we will make this one as it seems we miss all the fun. Hopefully no rain this time.Me and Hubby and son 11.
its in doors, but the kids can run mental on the pitches
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:00 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

We will be there again Soapy, Angie, Martin and Katie (12 yrs)
See you all there
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

Hi Soapy,

Count us in! Joe, Phyllis, Emma & Marc

Phyllis
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

you both took your time finding this

now you will have to help me bump it to death
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If you do a list nearer the date, can you give the ages of the kids please
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

everyone is welcome sharon
Looking forward to meeting you all.thanks
shaz,jon,jordan(16) nadine(9)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.