Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Old Oct 11th 2007, 2:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Soapy Pauline and the two girls 18, 20

Rob & Caroline

Polly and the bloke (maybe)

Brian and Julie (Woo-Hoo!)

Jacqui, Craig and Haggis Jnr

Andrea & John + 2

Hannah, Wilson and Wilson Junior (11)

Bobby & Linda (HOORAH !!)
Old Oct 11th 2007, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy

Rob & Caroline

Andrea & John + 2

Rob,Ann,Scott and Rhys.Hey Brido if we stay late enough Julie can stagger over to work on Sunday.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 2:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Only me
Rob,Ann,Scott and Rhys.Hey Brido if we stay late enough Julie can stagger over to work on Sunday.

Rob & Caroline

Andrea & John + 2

Rob,Ann,Scott and Rhys

whats this Rob pish? you think you are better thank us noo
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Rob & Caroline

Andrea & John + 2

Rob,Ann,Scott and Rhys

whats this Rob pish? you think you are better thank us noo
Sorry mate it's the only one the Aussies understand and it's kind of stuck i've tried Robert,Rab and Boab all to no avail and as for being better than you's i am from beautiful Pollok and your from Govanhill i rest my case.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Sorry mate it's the only one the Aussies understand and it's kind of stuck i've tried Robert,Rab and Boab all to no avail and as for being better than you's i am from beautiful Pollok and your from Govanhill i rest my case.

Rob & Caroline

Andrea & John + 2

Rob,Ann,Scott and Rhys

David, Serena, and Jake (7)
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

thats it im going to start callin you Robbie
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by stillinscotland

Rob & Caroline

Andrea & John + 2

Rob,Ann,Scott and Rhys

a wee birdy told me you were oot enjoying yourself yesterday
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Lisa, Jim, Ellis 9, Nadia 7
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:49 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
There goes the neighbourhood!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brido
There goes the neighbourhood!
lol, your cruising!!! its going to be Julie and Kman at our table you'll be in the corner listening to Soapy's pish!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Rob & Caroline

Andrea & John + 2

Rob,Ann,Scott and Rhys

Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
lol, your cruising!!! its going to be Julie and Kman at our table you'll be in the corner listening to Soapy's pish!
why does he have to be so lucky?
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:22 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Rob & Caroline

Andrea & John + 2

Rob,Ann,Scott and Rhys

Hi M8 can you put us lot on your list too

Angie, Martin & Katie (12)

Phyllis, Joe, Emma (15) & Marc (14)

Julie, Jimmy, James (15) & Shaun (13)

Sharon, Steve, plus 4 kids 6,11,12 13

TA
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Hi M8 can you put us lot on your list too

TA
Done
not heard from you in a while. i thought you had fallen off this end of the world

Rob & Caroline

Andrea & John + 2

Rob,Ann,Scott and Rhys

Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:44 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Done
not heard from you in a while. i thought you had fallen off this end of the world

Rob & Caroline

Andrea & John + 2

Rob,Ann,Scott and Rhys

No M8 still here...................................... just workloads build this time of year in the fridge game (0530 until 2100 yesterday)................ ho joy
But you can make it all better by getting the first round in

MC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.