Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Bump
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

It is looking good for us, I am working this weekend ( nights) and next weekend we are off to Airlie Beach ( it was supposed to be for a wedding on Long Island , but an unexpected but very welcome pregnancy and delivery date on the proposed day have put the kibosh on that). flights were booked and paid for so we are going anyway, following weekend I will be working, so should be off for the meet ( although you never can tell.)

Our friends Chris and Karen are really interested as well, Chis did the tiling job for Brido
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by auspal
It is looking good for us, I am working this weekend ( nights) and next weekend we are off to Airlie Beach ( it was supposed to be for a wedding on Long Island , but an unexpected but very welcome pregnancy and delivery date on the proposed day have put the kibosh on that). flights were booked and paid for so we are going anyway, following weekend I will be working, so should be off for the meet ( although you never can tell.)

Our friends Chris and Karen are really interested as well, Chis did the tiling job for Brido
looks like we are all away this weekend
we are off to Yamba
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:02 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
looks like we are all away this weekend
we are off to Yamba

Not everyone is away this weekend
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

Bump
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Not everyone is away this weekend
No, some of us are working
Old Oct 4th 2007, 11:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I will bring you all back some rock
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

I will bring you all back some rock
Can I have the pink rock with Blackpool written in the middle please?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:44 am
Living the dream at last!

Gremlin has a brilliant futureGremlin has a brilliant futureGremlin has a brilliant futureGremlin has a brilliant futureGremlin has a brilliant futureGremlin has a brilliant future

Right I have some details at last.

The date- Saturday 27th of October
Time- 7pm
Place- Southport Soccer Club
Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.

I will see if i can get more info as soon as i know.
Lets start to get names down though

so whos up for it?
Hi Soapy

We've 'spoken' before when we were due to come over but didn't make the last meet at Pac Pines, so hopefully we'll be able to make this one. It's a bit late for the kids (two boys 7 & 4 and a girl of 16m) so if we can get the rellies to have them for the evening we'll be there.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:53 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger, if it was the week before me and Flynn could have come
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:13 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Bugger, if it was the week before me and Flynn could have come
The week before huh? Is Flynn driving at Indy
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The week before huh? Is Flynn driving at Indy
INDY..........Thanx for that Pol. Booked appointment with optitician yesterday for the the 20th. and knew there was something on that day. Getting a 4 day pass for the Indy, my apointment is getting cancelled on Monday.....

TTFN
Dave and Kath
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Me and Audrey will be there. With our two monsters, boys aged 4 and 8, so you have all been warned, Damian doesn't have a look in.

Bobby
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:58 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
INDY..........Thanx for that Pol. Booked appointment with optitician yesterday for the the 20th. and knew there was something on that day. Getting a 4 day pass for the Indy, my apointment is getting cancelled on Monday.....

TTFN
Dave and Kath
Glad to help Enjoy the race
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Glad to help Enjoy the race
hi all just to say that we will be there Me, hubby and son Wilson 11yrs, & 2 other families, David & Serena, and Wee Jake 7 and hopefully Alison & Scott and Mason. Seems to be loads going hope this place is big enough!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.