Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

doub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud of
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Hey Soapy!

We just got back ..... good work mate, great to meet a few people (inc yer good self) Jockster, sambo, brido .... look forward to the next one

I think Olly wouldn't mind a 'teenager meet' in the near future ... maybe?

cheers Mark

ps, I still owe you that beer!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by doub
Hey Soapy!

We just got back ..... good work mate, great to meet a few people (inc yer good self) Jockster, sambo, brido .... look forward to the next one

I think Olly wouldn't mind a 'teenager meet' in the near future ... maybe?

cheers Mark

ps, I still owe you that beer!
i was just saying that the teens left it a bit late to start chattin'. at least the next time they know each other now and wont all be so stand offish
it was good to meet you mark and sorry i didnt get the chance to get a real chat. i spent the day saying hello, then moving to the next family lol.
then when i went to add the photos i couldnt remember who was who
the next meet is a night time one in October. we will try and get a teenage table sorted.

To all the teens!
I know its no fun being dragged to the meets with your parents, but i did spot you all laughin' and enjoying yourselves at the end
Old Jul 16th 2007, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

You were very gentle with us and next time we will get to meet more of you.

Never had a chance to chat with you Soapy - I could see you were doing your 'stuff' and as you said, there was such a good turn out it was hard to meet everyone. There is always next time.....!

Will keep an eye on the thread for the next one.

Carol
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cartel
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

You were very gentle with us and next time we will get to meet more of you.

Never had a chance to chat with you Soapy - I could see you were doing your 'stuff' and as you said, there was such a good turn out it was hard to meet everyone. There is always next time.....!

Will keep an eye on the thread for the next one.

Carol
sorry about that. i thought i got round everyone
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

You're forgiven this time. We will make ourselves more obvious next time around.

Anyway, it was still good fun and at least we know you don't bite!

Carol
Old Jul 16th 2007, 4:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by cartel
You're forgiven this time. We will make ourselves more obvious next time around.

Anyway, it was still good fun and at least we know you don't bite!

Carol
ah that proves you didnt meet me (you have no bite marks)
next one is a night time meet. should be around October. hope to see you there
Old Jul 16th 2007, 5:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
ah that proves you didnt meet me (you have no bite marks)
next one is a night time meet. should be around October. hope to see you there
Had a great day on saturday mr soaps looking forward to the next one down your way already! (and all the other ones inbetween ) cheers mate !
bobby
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

i was just saying that the teens left it a bit late to start chattin'. at least the next time they know each other now and wont all be so stand offish
it was good to meet you mark and sorry i didnt get the chance to get a real chat. i spent the day saying hello, then moving to the next family lol.
then when i went to add the photos i couldnt remember who was who
the next meet is a night time one in October. we will try and get a teenage table sorted.

To all the teens!
I know its no fun being dragged to the meets with your parents, but i did spot you all laughin' and enjoying yourselves at the end
Hey Soapy - I think "wee Shannon" is trying to steal your thunder - she's going to try and organise a teenage meet some time soon. I told her there's only room for one "King of the Meets" on the Gold Coast........
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Hey Soapy - I think "wee Shannon" is trying to steal your thunder - she's going to try and organise a teenage meet some time soon. I told her there's only room for one "King of the Meets" on the Gold Coast........
lmao, thats a fab idea. she just saved me asking jennifer
i thought jennifer would have told me to take a hike, wee shaz was next on my hit list
tell her if she needs any help...................

to ask someone else

do you think me and you could dress up and try and sneek in to the teen meet?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Had a great day on saturday mr soaps looking forward to the next one down your way already! (and all the other ones inbetween ) cheers mate !
bobby
looking forward to it already, might get more than 5 mins to chat this time
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

lmao, thats a fab idea. she just saved me asking jennifer
i thought jennifer would have told me to take a hike, wee shaz was next on my hit list
tell her if she needs any help...................

to ask someone else

do you think me and you could dress up and try and sneek in to the teen meet?

lmao - I might just manage it

but you're doubtful................
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

lmao - I might just manage it

but you're doubtful................
aye right. they would all be shoutin............. a fot this wiz a teen meet, not an old granny meet
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

aye right. they would all be shoutin............. a fot this wiz a teen meet, not an old granny meet

Why - were you planning on dressing up as a woman..
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

Why - were you planning on dressing up as a woman..
that was quick for you. i bet wee shaz told you to type that
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

i bet wee shaz told you to type that
actually it was dad we're all gangin up on ya now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.