Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast (Burleigh Heads BBQ) Sun 5th Oct.

Gold Coast (Burleigh Heads BBQ) Sun 5th Oct.

Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:45 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast (Burleigh Heads BBQ) Sun 5th Oct.

Originally Posted by jdraper
Hi all

Can someone give me directions please from Benowa? Not been down to Burleigh yet.

Shiels - will be great to see you after talking on MSN.

Jo xx
You too Jo x C x
Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

c u there thanks, 12pm sounds good please pm your mob num just in case
cheers.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:34 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beasty boy
c u there thanks, 12pm sounds good please pm your mob num just in case
cheers.
C x
Old Sep 29th 2008, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Hi, we would like to come as well if thats okay, be good to meet a few peeps.

Dave, Claire & Sam(10).
Old Sep 29th 2008, 10:40 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by hunt66
Hi, we would like to come as well if thats okay, be good to meet a few peeps.

Dave, Claire & Sam(10).

Course it is C x
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:25 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

We may be able to make it too. 3 of us Kenny,Janice and Dom (11).
Been here 4 months now so fairly new.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:55 am
Just Joined

brian247 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all we would like to meet up would be good to meet up with a few poms there are 4 of us me my misses kerry and kyle 10 and courtney 4

Brian & kerry
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Hi Sam

Do you mean the one opposite the Cafes where toilets, small park and the new viewing platform is?

If this is the case then the best route for you guys coming from north direction is straight down the Gold Coast Highway and then the meet would end up on your left hand side, you cant miss Burleigh Heads.
You could put The Esplanade in the sat nav and it would be the most southern point of that or put in Burleigh Surf Life Savers Club.

Hope this helps.

So is 12pm the time then?

C x
Hi Claire,
That's the one!!

We'll get there as soon as poss then to reserve it.

BYO! and we may even need 2 BBQs

See you all there

Sam
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:54 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by sammyg
Hi Claire,
That's the one!!

We'll get there as soon as poss then to reserve it.

BYO! and we may even need 2 BBQs

See you all there

Sam
Ok see you then at 12pm or before, maybe, but don't hold your breath!!

C x
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:32 am
Just Joined

brian247 is an unknown quantity at this point

is the meet up next to burleigh swimming baths
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:39 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by brian247
is the meet up next to burleigh swimming baths
Didn't know Burleigh had swimming baths!!!

Meet up is at the park/BBQ area by the new viewing platform at Burleigh Heads, the southern end of The Esplanade, do you know where that is? C x
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shiels
Didn't know Burleigh had swimming baths!!!

Meet up is at the park/BBQ area by the new viewing platform at Burleigh Heads, the southern end of The Esplanade, do you know where that is? C x
Wow, not been on BE for AGES. Have been getting pining feelings for the company of some Brits so thought I'd come on here and have a look. It must be fate or something. We've been here a year, (me Sarah, OH Eddie and 2 kids Caitlin 10 and Connor 11) we live in Robina, love Burleigh beach and would love to meet some new faces so count us in!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:50 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by mooncat
Wow, not been on BE for AGES. Have been getting pining feelings for the company of some Brits so thought I'd come on here and have a look. It must be fate or something. We've been here a year, (me Sarah, OH Eddie and 2 kids Caitlin 10 and Connor 11) we live in Robina, love Burleigh beach and would love to meet some new faces so count us in!!
Sounds like theres going to be a fair few of us now Hope the thread starter can still make it X
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

dave wood will become famous soon enough

Hi all,we've been on the gold coast for about 3 months now and would like to meet up if thats o k.
Dave,Rebecca and 2 sons nick and jack 16 and 18.
Cheers
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

We were thinking as you look at mermaids/oskars/point break/swimming baths (all in same building) from the road/carpark, there is a hill to the right. The bbq nearest the small kids play area if poss? If taken we'll move onto the nearest???

We have an aussie flag in our garage from our leaving party so we'll put that on the table

sam, stu and rhiannon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.