Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: GOLD COAST (AKA BRAZIL 70) V'S BRISBANE FOOTBALL MATCH PART DEUX

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
It's not subs we need Debbie it's a starting 11(gotta say that so the coasters think we're crap ) Cya saturday
Tell Jeff he'll get on the pitch if he wants to

Hi Bobby

Have no idea about football so do you need Jeff to play in the team on Saturday???
Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
great you owe me a beer!

Soapy

I'm a wee bit confused!!!! Why do I owe you a beer?????????
Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi Bobby

Have no idea about football so do you need Jeff to play in the team on Saturday???
If he wants a game he'll get on the pitch at some time Debbie.Got to be there at 10:45 for an 11:30 kick off as we'll need to sort some sort of attacking formation to whip their asses!!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by netty
Soapy only sings out of his backside
ive heard you sing remember?
Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Soapy

I'm a wee bit confused!!!! Why do I owe you a beer?????????
i was wondering when you would ask that

because i said so, do i need any other reason
Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
i was wondering when you would ask that

because i said so, do i need any other reason
Yes, as I said the OH is a don and needs a good reason to buy anyone a beer!!!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 12:08 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Any decisions on a colour for Brissy on Sat, something that the Ambos can cut of when I need resuscitating, Stitch`s OH
Old Aug 14th 2008, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

The last i heard there was going to be some strips provided but ask Les to throw in a white shirt just incase
Old Aug 14th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Stitch
Any decisions on a colour for Brissy on Sat, something that the Ambos can cut of when I need resuscitating, Stitch`s OH
As above
Old Aug 14th 2008, 8:44 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
The last i heard there was going to be some strips provided but ask Les to throw in a white shirt just incase
Lee doesnt have a white one...I've been needing an excuse to go shopping!
Its been a while......
Old Aug 14th 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Jeff is from Aberdeen, no chance of him buying anyone a beer other than himself!!!!
Hi debbie, it will be good to meet up again see ya sat sharon and ricky xx
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:57 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

We have just recently decided to head down to the GC on Saturday so if Brisbane need any more subs Jeff said he will play.

Debbie
Hi Debbie,

Will be great to catch up. Can work out some pubs to hit on our night out!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Lee doesnt have a white one...I've been needing an excuse to go shopping!
Its been a while......
Surely with your chores (hectic lifestyle) on a friday you wont find time to fit shopping in will you ??
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sharon45
Hi debbie, it will be good to meet up again see ya sat sharon and ricky xx

Hi Sharon

Look forwrd to seeing you on Saturday and hear how things are going on the GC.

Debbie x
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi Debbie,

Will be great to catch up. Can work out some pubs to hit on our night out!

Cheers

Ginny
Hi Ginny

Will be great to catch up. Meeting some of the girls from some of the Scottish meet ups down there. Will suggest to them if they fancy coming up to Brisbane on the 06/09 for a drink or two. See you Saturday.

Debbie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.