Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Going to Oz House on Friday....

Going to Oz House on Friday....

Old Nov 19th 2003, 3:38 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default Going to Oz House on Friday....

Hi all,

I'm heading off to Oz house on Friday (Nov 21st) to get my stamp stuck in my passport.
Anybody else going on that day?
Taken the whole day off work so I can spend it wandering through the streets of London grinning from ear to ear and scaring all the tourists.

W.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Going to Oz House on Friday....

Wanderlust

Just trying to plan here, do you have to visit Oz house or can it be done b post do you know?
Old Nov 19th 2003, 3:57 pm
WBB

Originally posted by vickymills
Wanderlust

Just trying to plan here, do you have to visit Oz house or can it be done b post do you know?

it can be done by post, just a little worrying that it will get lost in the post.

Old Nov 19th 2003, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

warwick road is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nice one W

bet u dont get past the 1st alehouse after pickin it up!!!!
Old Nov 19th 2003, 7:01 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
it can be done by post, just a little worrying that it will get lost in the post.
We still havent got our passports back with those wonderful visas in cant wait to see them, but then they did say it would take approx 4wks but I am impatient and panicking that they might have got lost. Wish Id just made an appointment and gone down to collect them myself
Old Nov 19th 2003, 7:28 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent ours today and am panicking now....
In our letter it said we should receive them back in 10 days?
Wish I'd taken them.

mcmercer
Old Nov 19th 2003, 7:32 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Wanderlust
Hi all,

I'm heading off to Oz house on Friday (Nov 21st) to get my stamp stuck in my passport.
Anybody else going on that day?
Taken the whole day off work so I can spend it wandering through the streets of London grinning from ear to ear and scaring all the tourists.

W.

Er......Did'nt you know???
Australia House is shut on Friday 21st for building works.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 7:52 pm
WBB

Originally posted by chippy
Er......Did'nt you know???
Australia House is shut on Friday 21st for building works.

you are kidding........right?

Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:10 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by welshboybilly

you are kidding........right?
Sorry...could'nt resist it. Part of my warped sense of humour.