Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Going going...... nearly gone!!!!!

Going going...... nearly gone!!!!!

Old May 5th 2005, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

teetoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Going going...... nearly gone!!!!!

We (husband, 2 year old son & me) will be flying out to Perth via Singapore in just over a week now - on the 14th May and are currently in the middle of saying our goodbyes. :scared: Over the last few weeks, whilst saying these goodbyes friends & family have been great & many have said they will be coming out to see us for Christmas/next year/when we are settled. Obviousley you cant speak for my friends & family but in reality does this actually happen, and for you peeps already in Oz any advice on how to get through this next week would be much appreciated!!!! Apart from the obvious of course.

xxx

Sam
Old May 5th 2005, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Going going...... nearly gone!!!!!

Hi Sam,

Just wanted to wish you all the best for your new adventure, unfortunately we are not in Oz yet so can't give you any advice on that, we too are off to Perth eventually just waiting for meds etc.

I have just read a great thread on here about friends started by jensteve have a look its very interesting and no doubt you will soon find out who are true friends anyway.

All the best for the future

Bestest wishes

let us know how you're getting on when you're there

Sadie