Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Going going nearly gone

Going going nearly gone

Old Oct 28th 2003, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

malx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default good luck guys

hey sean and debs, good luck on your new adventure to OZ, sent you a private message a while back but your in box must have been full.
anyhow, all the best to ya both.

Malx
"bring on the yellow envelope"
Old Oct 28th 2003, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Well done to you both!!

Good luck for the journey and hopefully we'll see you on the other side next year!!

Chris
Old Oct 28th 2003, 4:52 pm
plumber39

Well done sean & Deb's

Now you can start your new life together, all the best!

plum.

Old Oct 28th 2003, 5:12 pm
earlswood

Yippeeee

At last... Have a fantastic journey Sean Debs and Josh

See you on the other side, keep us posted and roll on next summer

Message from Matt : Josh hi!! look forwrd to seeing you next year

Anita Chris & Matt xxx

Old Oct 30th 2003, 8:05 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick update
My last day at work tomorrow large drink at 4pm down the local I think. Still no internet access but just popped down to the bro in laws to put him his broadband access in. Looks like it works ok.
I'll post again in Thailand and give you all an idea of the hospitality on the flight I meant.
Sean
Old Oct 30th 2003, 8:05 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick update
My last day at work tomorrow large drink at 4pm down the local I think. Still no internet access but just popped down to the bro in laws to put him his broadband access in. Looks like it works ok.
I'll post again in Thailand and give you all an idea of the hospitality on the flight I meant.
Sean