Goin' for it!

Old May 21st 2007, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

CassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really nice
Default Goin' for it!

Hi guys

Thanks again for the welcome. We have decided go for it and are going to attempt it by ourselves rather than an agent who's fees can now pay to ship our dog! We were researching over the weekend and I've been printing things off like crazy this morning for us to read over. OH is going to have to get all his certifcates etc sorted for TRA. I must admit I find this bit the most daunting, I wish it was just a check list of what I had to do and when lol. Those who offered help will be sorry when the questions start

Thanks

Cassie & James
Old May 21st 2007, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goin' for it!

Originally Posted by CassienJames
Hi guys

Thanks again for the welcome. We have decided go for it and are going to attempt it by ourselves rather than an agent who's fees can now pay to ship our dog! We were researching over the weekend and I've been printing things off like crazy this morning for us to read over. OH is going to have to get all his certifcates etc sorted for TRA. I must admit I find this bit the most daunting, I wish it was just a check list of what I had to do and when lol. Those who offered help will be sorry when the questions start

Thanks

Cassie & James
Good Luck!!
Old May 21st 2007, 12:35 pm
STRIKE HARD STRIKE SURE

Whitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CassienJames
Hi guys

Thanks

Cassie & James

It will be worth all the hard work, best wishes. N
Old May 21st 2007, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Sara W is on a distinguished road

Good luck with everything.
We managed to work our way through our visa application, trade registration, skills assessment without the aid of a migration agent, so it can be done if you get help on the forums and go on the government websites. My husband did all the work as he's better at tedious stuff than me. And as you mentioned the money you save will pay to have 'Rover' shipped over. My husband said let's leave the cats and get new ones when we get there, but I said if he did that I'd get a new husband too, MEN. We're applying for permanent visa so obviously more to it than temporary visa. We started the whole process in Oct 2006 and with the usual problems(waiting for documents to arrive etc) we have just sent our visa application last week and the forums say it could take 7 months to process, which I will enjoy knowing it will (fingers crossed) be the last winter/Christmas in UK.
Regards Sara