Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

God !! Life can be difficult some times

Wikiposts

God !! Life can be difficult some times

Old Sep 5th 2003, 7:24 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

[QUOTE]Originally posted by footie chick
English Literature but hey there is more to life and i can still enjoy all the reading without the studying.

Hope you are feeling better about things today. Maybe this was not the course for you, just you wait something better may just turn up. Sorry about your Husbands Dad.
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Cinderella

Much happier now have just downloaded a new screensaver a man i fancy the pants off at the moment, apart from my man.

So nice big smile on my face.

footie chick
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:06 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by footie chick
Thanks Cinderella

Much happier now have just downloaded a new screensaver a man i fancy the pants off at the moment, apart from my man.

So nice big smile on my face.

footie chick

May I ask who?
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Well he is certainly my cup of tea but in character only.

Viggo Mortenson- Aragorn in `Lord of the Rings`

I know sad but god he is hot !!

footie chick
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:10 am

Well he is certainly my cup of tea but in character only.

Viggo Mortenson- Aragorn in `Lord of the Rings`

I know sad but god he is hot !!

footie chick
Well I can not comment on him at all, as I must be about the only person on the planet who has not seen the movie. Just do not fancy it! And I am from NZ so you would have thought that may have changed my mind, but no.

Hope you have a good weekend.
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:11 am
Wet nose wheatie

wendy collins is an unknown quantity at this point

Why not apply for the Open University - I'm doing distance learning with them and you can take your time - choose your path and still carry on in Oz and you will still get a 'proper' degree at the end
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Can`t say you are missing out on the film as it is an individuals choice. I for one love the book so the film was the next step and well watching Viggo makes it strangely real as i have read the book several times and his appearance is exactly how i imagined it to be.

Have a great weekend yourself. I will as there is loads of footie on.

TTFN

footie chick
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Wendy

Unfortunately i tried a OU course a few years back, but i didn`t like it due to the lack of meetings with the tutors, unfortunately i need tutors. My friend is just finishing her first year but it suits her as she works much better on her own.

footie chick
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:19 am
Wet nose wheatie

Hi Wendy

Unfortunately i tried a OU course a few years back, but i didn`t like it due to the lack of meetings with the tutors, unfortunately i need tutors. My friend is just finishing her first year but it suits her as she works much better on her own.

footie chick
Social Sciences DD100 had loads of meetings with tutors as its a level 1 course to start you off - the higher levels have less but you can start a local network group to keep you on track says me who is studying for a work qualification with less enthusiasm because I think i'm going to Oz at some time in the future.....
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes, when i started it originally i had meetings every three weeks for the foundation course, but i am not overly confidant with my work and i need the push. But after the intial shock and then the anger stage, i realised that there is more to life and this was probably the push i needed and when i get to Oz i can maybe go to Uni there.

footie chick
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:25 am
Wet nose wheatie

Yes, when i started it originally i had meetings every three weeks for the foundation course, but i am not overly confidant with my work and i need the push. But after the intial shock and then the anger stage, i realised that there is more to life and this was probably the push i needed and when i get to Oz i can maybe go to Uni there.

footie chick
Yup thats true - I don't know why I fancy working in the University not studying...
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Can`t say you are missing out on the film as it is an individuals choice. I for one love the book so the film was the next step and well watching Viggo makes it strangely real as i have read the book several times and his appearance is exactly how i imagined it to be.

Have a great weekend yourself. I will as there is loads of footie on.

TTFN

footie chick
Footie

Know what you mean, films fab, men fab, kept the dream alive honey........

Hope all goes well for you too in real life

Love

T xx
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: God !! Life can be difficult some times

Hi all

Just wanted to share, well nothing really. To those who know me you know our app went in May 2003 no problem we are prepared for the waiting game. But the stress that goes with it, 13 yr old determined not to come, but 9 yr old very interested. Life is in limbo all the time, the only positive thing i have done is apply for Uni only to have a major bad time with the exams and now the Uni have turned me down. And to make matters worse my Partners dad died just over a week ago. And nothing prepares you for the crap ( for want of a better word) you have to put up with. The family stabbing each other in the back and in my case the mother in law from hell need i go on. I am trying my hardest but i don`t feel it is good enough.

Sorry to burden you all but right now you are a good bunch to talk to.

Sometimes so much is chucked at you how the hell do you get through it all ?>

footie chick
I know lets have a laugh and start a mother in law from hell thread
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Swifts
Footie

Know what you mean, films fab, men fab, kept the dream alive honey........

Hope all goes well for you too in real life

Love

T xx

The dream is alive and kicking as i type this his yes gaze at me.

Roll on the next film............

footie chick x
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Debsy

Have you got a mother in law from Hell?

I am sure that mine will now beome worse, god help me.

footie chick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.