God !! Life can be difficult some times

Wikiposts

God !! Life can be difficult some times

Old Sep 2nd 2003, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default God !! Life can be difficult some times

Hi all

Just wanted to share, well nothing really. To those who know me you know our app went in May 2003 no problem we are prepared for the waiting game. But the stress that goes with it, 13 yr old determined not to come, but 9 yr old very interested. Life is in limbo all the time, the only positive thing i have done is apply for Uni only to have a major bad time with the exams and now the Uni have turned me down. And to make matters worse my Partners dad died just over a week ago. And nothing prepares you for the crap ( for want of a better word) you have to put up with. The family stabbing each other in the back and in my case the mother in law from hell need i go on. I am trying my hardest but i don`t feel it is good enough.

Sorry to burden you all but right now you are a good bunch to talk to.

Sometimes so much is chucked at you how the hell do you get through it all ?>

footie chick
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 7:56 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: God !! Life can be difficult some times

Originally posted by footie chick
Hi all
. The family stabbing each other in the back and in my case the mother in law from hell need i go on. I am trying my hardest but i don`t feel it is good enough.

footie chick
Hi footie...i know what you mean ( when the shit hits the fan ) kinda stuff...dont worry you will get there in the end, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel even though it doesnt feel like it now..
take care
johanne...
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks,

It just seems at the moment there is no light, don`t get me wrong i am a strong person some of my friends would say too strong. But this sort of situation i can`t control and i think that probably is the main problem. No one prepares you for this you just plod along and hope you do the right thing.

Thanks for listening

Tracie x
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 8:03 am
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Vee is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah life is shit sometimes. That's why they invented wine and vodka. And sitcoms. Watch a comedy and have a glass of wine . The shit will still be there tomorrow but at least you'll have had a laugh.

Sorry to hear that you didn't get accepted into Uni. That must be a bit of a blow. But there is always next year to try. Once you get to Australia try again....maybe take one of their high school courses or a bridging course or something. The university will still be there next year.

Keep on truckin'

V
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Vee

Well the wine is great i am sampling a new bottle as i type. The uni thing well, i know that i was capable of being a great student but today i emailed them and their reply assured me that i need to take a different path until i reach Oz. Your reply bought a smile to my face and i can`t thank you enough.

Life is tough at the moment but it makes me all the more determined to make sure that next year i will be in OZ.

Tracie x
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Thanks Vee

Well the wine is great i am sampling a new bottle as i type. The uni thing well, i know that i was capable of being a great student but today i emailed them and their reply assured me that i need to take a different path until i reach Oz. Your reply bought a smile to my face and i can`t thank you enough.

Life is tough at the moment but it makes me all the more determined to make sure that next year i will be in OZ.

Tracie x
Hi Footie
just wanted to say everything that everyone who's replied already has! sorry to hear about your partners dad and the uni not accepting you, their loss mate! also your'e 13 year old not wanting to go, difficult age, thankfully mine is only a baby still, well 11 on Thursday, so she is still at the new life - exciting stage!
Like you say, life is tough but it will get better, go on a real estate website and plan your new home!, keeps me going and we're only at the TRA stage!
best wishes mate
rach
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 8:24 am
Just Joined

Carol & Barry is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Just wanted to share, well nothing really. To those who know me you know our app went in May 2003 no problem we are prepared for the waiting game. But the stress that goes with it, 13 yr old determined not to come, but 9 yr old very interested. Life is in limbo all the time, the only positive thing i have done is apply for Uni only to have a major bad time with the exams and now the Uni have turned me down. And to make matters worse my Partners dad died just over a week ago. And nothing prepares you for the crap ( for want of a better word) you have to put up with. The family stabbing each other in the back and in my case the mother in law from hell need i go on. I am trying my hardest but i don`t feel it is good enough.

footie chick
Tracie You will get through it .you ARE strong .all of us are going through some sort of torment . we have been very fortunate with our application compared to many of you guys but it is no easier having to wait around and tie things up. IT WILL BE WORTH IT !!
Good luck
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Nosuchluck

Thanks sweetie your words mean alot.Real estate most visited site.

footie chick xxx
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol & Barry

Thank you for your kind words, they are just what i need to get me through this !!

footie chick xx
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 9:04 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

footie chick

Welcome to life...now chin up...and don't give up on the uni...patience and perseverence will see you through...oh, and a crate of beer can't hurt!
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 9:21 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Hi all

footie chick
Not being funny, but why are you applying for uni when you are going to Aus, or have I missed something here?
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 10:31 am
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

Aah Footie I'm really sorry you're having such a crap time of it mate. Stay positive and draw strength where you can (even if it is from a bottle occasionally!)

Something good is just around the corner.

Steph
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Steph

Life is petty low here. But what the hell these things usually make me stronger !!

Thanks for caring

footie chick
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Chippy

Missed out on going to Uni in 2001 due to dad being very ill. This year decided whatever !! that i should apply becuase if Oz didn`t turn out then i would have that to fall back on. However having being kicked in the teeth by them all i can say is Oz here i come.

footie chick x
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 10:45 am
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

I always think of the saying " it's character building". By the time I get to Perth mine's going to be so strong that no body's going to want to mess with me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.