Go Matilda

Old Apr 21st 2006, 8:17 am
Ses
Forum Regular

Ses has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant future
Default Go Matilda

Just Want To Say A Great Big Thank You To Go Matilda, Especially Marina & Shaun For Helping My Husband Get The Tra!!! :d Found Out Yesterday And Have Been Getting The House Ready For The Estate Agents To Value Today!!!! Now For The Real Wait (the Visa) And Not Forgetting Telling The Family - The Hard One

Timeline: Tra Sent 22 March 2006
Passed 18 April 2006 (27 Days)
*** Date On The Letter Passed By Tra 7 April (16 Days) - How Good Is That!
Old Apr 21st 2006, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Go Matilda

Originally Posted by Ses
Just Want To Say A Great Big Thank You To Go Matilda, Especially Marina & Shaun For Helping My Husband Get The Tra!!! :d Found Out Yesterday And Have Been Getting The House Ready For The Estate Agents To Value Today!!!! Now For The Real Wait (the Visa) And Not Forgetting Telling The Family - The Hard One

Congratulations
You'll be having a few tonight?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 8:28 am
Ses
Forum Regular

Ses has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Go Matilda

Thanks Hilary6, sure will be opening a bottle... or 2!!
Old Apr 21st 2006, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Well done all !!.. yep fast...but not the fastest he he
Old Apr 21st 2006, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

WEll done and good luck with the visa
Old Apr 21st 2006, 8:56 am
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by karenjc
WEll done and good luck with the visa

EXCELLENT NEWS! We're using Go Matilda too, just waiting for hubby's skills assessment to come back positive!! They've been excellent so far.

Telling the family is the hardest part - seems to be taboo with my parents now! I thought I was the child but I think they've turned into the kids now!!

Jane
Old Apr 21st 2006, 8:59 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ses

Good luck...we ae using Go Matilda too amd Marina has been working very hard for us too
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:00 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PJA
EXCELLENT NEWS! We're using Go Matilda too, just waiting for hubby's skills assessment to come back positive!! They've been excellent so far.

Telling the family is the hardest part - seems to be taboo with my parents now! I thought I was the child but I think they've turned into the kids now!!

Jane
The family will come round eventually, mine did ......good luck
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:01 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ses

Congrats have a few 's to celebrate then get that main application in !

BTW Had our first viewing of our house today !!...

Nick
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:39 am
Ses
Forum Regular

Thanks guys, hubby's family will be fine will be my side - oh the joys! At the end of the day have come to the conclusion that Aus is only a day away. Again Go Matilda have been great and would recommend them.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ses

Brilliant news.

Wendy
Old Apr 21st 2006, 10:32 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news !!!

We used "Go Matilda" as well and Marina did all the hard work .

Gina