gmtv does oz!

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 1:47 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default gmtv does oz!

Check out gmtv next week as they are doing reports about families that have made the move to oz, their ups and downs. should be interesting watching.

x
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 2:46 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: gmtv does oz!

Originally Posted by want2bthere
Check out gmtv next week as they are doing reports about families that have made the move to oz, their ups and downs. should be interesting watching.

x
Thanks for the tip, will look out for it. Anyone on here in it?
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

dondotone will become famous soon enoughdondotone will become famous soon enough

Why do they always show these things in the morning:curse:

Thanks for the heads up will TRY to record it! Missed the whole wanted downunder series cause the DVD rec packed up. Does anyone have the series on DVD? I would love a copy!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:31 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere

x
How original
Old Mar 24th 2007, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dondotone
Why do they always show these things in the morning:curse:

Thanks for the heads up will TRY to record it! Missed the whole wanted downunder series cause the DVD rec packed up. Does anyone have the series on DVD? I would love a copy!!!
Cos GMTV is only on in the morning :-))
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Cos GMTV is only on in the morning :-))
Saw it this morning - Why do they only ever seem to go to perth and Sydney! I want them to go to Brissy so My Mum & Sis can go down and do the whole waving in the background thing!
Also they give the impression that it so easy to get a visa when we have all been through hell to get them (worry etc)!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:23 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Emm,

roughly what time was it on? I know it'll be between 7am and 9.25am, but I don't fancy sitting through 2.5 hours of GMTV [yawn], waiting for the Oz bit to come on. If you could narrow it down a bit forme, please?

Gina
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Emm,

roughly what time was it on? I know it'll be between 7am and 9.25am, but I don't fancy sitting through 2.5 hours of GMTV [yawn], waiting for the Oz bit to come on. If you could narrow it down a bit forme, please?

Gina
Can't remember exactly but between 7.30 and 7.45! It was a bit overcast there this morning. I wouldn't be able to stomach 2.5 hours of Fiona Phillips in the morning either!

Last edited by emmyjc1; Mar 26th 2007 at 5:49 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

AJCS is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

was on about 7.30 but only for about 5 minutes. They were in Perth this morning
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:46 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I recorded the whole programme and I have just fwd through it.

The first snippet was shown about 6.20am ish and roughly the same thing again just after the 7.30am news.

Didn't show very much but just great to see it.

TV mag says :

Tuesday : Kent family living in Australia
Wendesday : Report from Adelaide
Thursday : Lincolnshire family who run a farm in Pemberton, Australia
Friday : Ashford family from London settle in Australia.

Cheers

Louise