Glasgow meet?

Old Feb 13th 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

micky will become famous soon enoughmicky will become famous soon enough
Default Glasgow meet?

Is anyone up for a meet up in Glasgow.
Its been a long long time since i've started or replied to a thread (except for my daughter...walter99 knows what I mean!!)
BE has been a spectators sport for a couple of years - old habits die hard!
I have PR visa and we are applying now for the rest of the family under Spouse visa. Its a long story.
Hello to all those that go back afew years....soapy, yvsie, bordy, tiredwithtwins, headingdownunder & to all the others.

We all had our chance 2 yrs ago and let it go due to alot of reasons, so no downcrying please.
To cut along story short - I validated (RGN-main applicant) and hubby Michael and 4 kids didn't - hence now the Spouse visa route with agent help this time.
We wish we had migrated 2 years ago when all 6 of us were issued with PR visas but hey, we're all allowed a second chance and we're going for it this time.
Anyways, getting back to the point.
If anyone is interested in a Glasgow meet?
Any ideas where?
Brewsters type place (ie kid friendly) eg. cumbernauld, stepps, larbert,etc.

Let me know and i'll definately arrange a meet.

TTFN
Shona
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glasgow meet?

no replys yet, so i thought i would just bump this for ya.
u will need to get your bossy boots on
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:56 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

A nice pint of cold Tennents sounds great.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
A nice pint of cold Tennents sounds great.
i might even fly back for the meet just to get a pint of that
Old Feb 14th 2005, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Glasgow meet?

Sounds good!!!
Where are you planning to live in Oz?

Anyone else for a meet???

Roni

Originally Posted by micky
Its been a long long time since i've started or replied to a thread (except for my daughter...walter99 knows what I mean!!)
I have PR visa and we are applying now for the rest of the family under Spouse visa. Its a long story.
Hello to all those that go back afew years....soapy, yvsie, bordy, tiredwithtwins, headingdownunder & to all the others.

We all had our chance 2 yrs ago and let it go due to alot of reasons, so no downcrying please.
To cut along story short - I validated (RGN-main applicant) and hubby Michael and 4 kids didn't - hence now the Spouse visa route with agent help this time.
We wish we had migrated 2 years ago when all 6 of us were issued with PR visas but hey, we're all allowed a second chance and we're going for it this time.
Any ideas where?

TTFN
Shona
Old Feb 14th 2005, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

micky will become famous soon enoughmicky will become famous soon enough

great stuff Roni. Sent u a PM

Shona

Perth bound. Possibly Rockingham, Mandurah areas - not sure though

Shona
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Come on Glasgow

If Aberdeen can do it, have a meet that is, get your replys in!!

Its a good day out, believe me (not so good the next morning after a few bevvys!!)

Regards

Bill
Old Feb 14th 2005, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by micky

Any ideas where?

TTFN
Shona

Hi Shona, Sounds good never been to any of the days out, but would be interested. We stay other side of Glasgow but im sure we could come up. We too r hoping to go to Rockingham area. Keep us informed of days and a time. Cheers Carole
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:11 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

A few months ago I'd a jumped at the chance for this! A meeting of Scots - always an interesting night! But alas - we're off on Monday! Sorry dude! Perhaps on the other side!
Old Sep 10th 2005, 12:54 pm
Ben and Dede

bredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Glasgow meet?

Sounds good. We're near by to you so will be there. There is a meet in Edinburgh on 1st Oct so a date other than that would be good for us. Stepps, Cumbernauld and Glasgow are all near by. I know that Brewsters in Stepps has good food and . Also and has a huge child entertainment area.

Ben