Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Work available in Perth

Work available in Perth

Old Sep 10th 2005, 10:18 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice
Default Work available in Perth

The company that I work for in Perth is having a serious problem attracting applications from good quality applicants. This is due to the highly competitive local market combined with world-wide boom in the industry. Perhaps somebody here may like to consider applying for a position.

The jobs are in the oil and gas industry. The positions are for work on offshore oil rigs. To be considered for the positions you must have a degree in engineering or geology (or something similar). I think the company is looking at employing up to 12 people. The positions are Perth-based.

If you would like some more information send me a PM.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 2:01 pm
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Work available in Perth

Originally Posted by OzRob
The company that I work for in Perth is having a serious problem attracting applications from good quality applicants. This is due to the highly competitive local market combined with world-wide boom in the industry. Perhaps somebody here may like to consider applying for a position.

The jobs are in the oil and gas industry. The positions are for work on offshore oil rigs. To be considered for the positions you must have a degree in engineering or geology (or something similar). I think the company is looking at employing up to 12 people. The positions are Perth-based.

If you would like some more information send me a PM.
In a similar vein my company in sydney is looking for Chartered building surveyors and building services engineers