Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Give me a shake i think im goin blind!!!!

Give me a shake i think im goin blind!!!!

Old Apr 16th 2004, 10:38 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Give me a shake i think im goin blind!!!!

Just checked the Royal Mail tracker to see about our safe return ov our passports

and look......

We expect to deliver your item before 12:00 on 19/04/04. Your item with reference ZI00 is currently progressing through our network.

Only I know and it's killin me..... flag will be flyin after school monday..... not tellin the kids....

Will have a word with the postie tomoz and ask him to deliver to work..... as i'm there till 12.15

Love Boomie
xxx xxx
Old Apr 16th 2004, 10:46 pm
mick n cheryl

Hangover sickie on Tuesday is it??

Mick

Old Apr 16th 2004, 10:47 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Give me a shake i think im goin blind!!!!

Originally posted by Boomie
Just checked the Royal Mail tracker to see about our safe return ov our passports

and look......

We expect to deliver your item before 12:00 on 19/04/04. Your item with reference ZI00 is currently progressing through our network.

Only I know and it's killin me..... flag will be flyin after school monday..... not tellin the kids....

Will have a word with the postie tomoz and ask him to deliver to work..... as i'm there till 12.15

Love Boomie
xxx xxx
Woohoo! Bet you can't wait. So when are you planning on heading out?
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:07 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Give me a shake i think im goin blind!!!!

Originally posted by wmoore
Woohoo! Bet you can't wait. So when are you planning on heading out?

We would really love to head out Aug/September time....... but at present no luck in selling our house.... so all depends on that really

but ya rite we cant wait....... its all so very exciting and monday will be the cherry on the cake.....

love boomie
xxx

Last edited by Boomie; Apr 16th 2004 at 11:11 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:26 pm

Default hehe

Originally posted by mick n cheryl
Hangover sickie on Tuesday is it??

Mick

I wish mick.....

but i've have just had two weeks off.... perks ov workin in school!!!

love boomie
xxxx

Last edited by Boomie; Apr 16th 2004 at 11:32 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:30 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hehe

Originally posted by Boomie
I wish mick.....

but i've have just given me two weeks off.... perks ov workin in school!!!

love boomie
xxxx
Pah! I work in a school but don't get school hols. Can't wait for the teachers to come back next week and say "did you have a good break?" Grrrrrr!