Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pre visa grant advice...!!!!

Pre visa grant advice...!!!!

Old Apr 16th 2004, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pre visa grant advice...!!!!

had letter today asking for a copy of passport photo page and alsohave been asked tolet them know arrangements for visa evidencing....ONE more bit closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The waiting is killing me!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2004, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

my next question answered by boomie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2004, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

WooooooooHooooooo!!!!!

You're there!!!!!!

You've got it!!!!!

YeeeeeeeeeeHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Congrats guys!!!!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2004, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

god bless oe visas...god bless tony coates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!over the MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

cheers guys+

scott
Old Apr 16th 2004, 7:51 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by scottalison6
my next question answered by boomie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahoooooooo!!!!!!! congrats....

but wot did i say....lol

Love Boomie

xxxxxx xxxxx
Old Apr 16th 2004, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

may be pre grant is for those who don't send in change ov cirumstances for detailin all passport numbers and also copies of the bio page in their passport...... or fail to mention where there would like their visa evidenced......which was London in our case."""

on the pregrant thread........

cheeers

scott
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:25 pm
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scottalison6
may be pre grant is for those who don't send in change ov cirumstances for detailin all passport numbers and also copies of the bio page in their passport...... or fail to mention where there would like their visa evidenced......which was London in our case."""

on the pregrant thread........

cheeers

scott
Sorry but thats wrong. I did all that in advance but still got a pre-grant before full grant. The workings of Adelaide are a mystery.

Jane
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:29 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

a mystery

Jane [/QUOTE]

mmmmm bit ov toyah wilcox comin on here

what does a pre grant letter say?

love boomie
xx
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:40 pm
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Boomie
a mystery

Jane

love boomie
xx [/QUOTE]

Quoting Owieb from the other thread:

"So in answer to the original post; I understand a pre-grant letter to be a letter you receive to say that your application looks likely to be successful, but a final decision still needs to be made. The visa has not been granted at this stage."

My letter said the application was to go to somebody called the "decision maker" who would make the final decision. It warns you not to sell your house etc. or make travel plans. It then took another 9 weeks before we got the grant letter.

So although you're a step closer, you're still not in for definite, although I would think it very rare to be turned down at this stage.

Jane
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:53 pm

Originally posted by JaneandJim

love boomie
xx
Quoting Owieb from the other thread:

"So in answer to the original post; I understand a pre-grant letter to be a letter you receive to say that your application looks likely to be successful, but a final decision still needs to be made. The visa has not been granted at this stage."

My letter said the application was to go to somebody called the "decision maker" who would make the final decision. It warns you not to sell your house etc. or make travel plans. It then took another 9 weeks before we got the grant letter.

So although you're a step closer, you're still not in for definite, although I would think it very rare to be turned down at this stage.

Jane [/QUOTE]

Did you front load? seems very strange..... this pre-grant!!!!!

we would ov welcomed a pre-grant...... I think the whole process is very long without an update until the end.....

I also think that ASPC should also control Austimeline....... it would save their time sorting out people pestering them (we too are guilty) with phone call and email updates......

love boomie
xx
Old Apr 17th 2004, 12:00 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Does everybody get a pre-visa grant before they get the visa. I never heard of it untill just reading this?

Cheers
Diddy