Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

girls get together, North Gold Coast

girls get together, North Gold Coast

Old Jan 25th 2007, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice
Default girls get together, North Gold Coast

Hi

I know so many pommie girls here now, I thought I better get organized and arrange a regular meet up.

The first Thursday in every month, we will have a little get together.

This meet will be on the 1st of Feb at Helensvale Tavern at 7.00 for a meal and a chat. If you don't want to eat, just come for a drink. We will be in the resturant side of the building, which is on the right side of the building if you are looking at it face on from the street. I will put a little flag on the table. So far about 10 or 12 will be going, there will be some newbies to the group so you won't feel left out.

See you there

Jane
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:54 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: girls get together, North Gold Coast

Originally Posted by lee/jane
Hi

I know so many pommie girls here now, I thought I better get organized and arrange a regular meet up.

This meet will be on the 1st of Feb at Helensvale Tavern at 7.00 for a meal and a chat. If you don't want to eat, just come for a drink. We will be in the resturant side of the building, which is on the right side of the building if you are looking at it face on from the street. I will put a little flag on the table. So far about 10 or 12 will be going, there will be some newbies to the group so you won't feel left out.

See you there

Jane
Just Pomes or is the rest of the british outlet allowed?? Know someone who might be interested.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 27th 2007, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Hi

I am not sure what you mean?? Are not all the British called pomms?? or is it just the English??

Anyway, you are all welcome, we are a real mixed bag, and we are all friendly.

So come along.

Regards

Jane
Old Jan 27th 2007, 10:39 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I am not sure what you mean?? Are not all the British called pomms?? or is it just the English??

Anyway, you are all welcome, we are a real mixed bag, and we are all friendly.

So come along.

Regards

Jane
I think it's just the English. Scot's are Jocks....I think....Anyway that's beside the point. I have a friend who's moved to the Gold Coast and I think this is just what she needs. I'll let her know. Thanx

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:21 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by Stitch
I think it's just the English. Scot's are Jocks....I think....Anyway that's beside the point. I have a friend who's moved to the Gold Coast and I think this is just what she needs. I'll let her know. Thanx

Cheers

Ginny
Bumpity bump....just in case peeps out there are needing a night out.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Courtney will become famous soon enough

Hi There!!

I am in desperate need of a girls night out!!!
Would love to meet some new people on the Coast, i live in Broadbeach!
Are you all going out again soon???

Cheers
Courtney
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

Hi

See you there

Jane
Just saw this now! Live up the road from Helensvale Tavern. Will hopefully make future dates.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

ducker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JG04
Just saw this now! Live up the road from Helensvale Tavern. Will hopefully make future dates.

Hi we have moved to Helensvale , missed the last meet at the tavern . will be there at the next one , when will it be ?
Jane
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by ducker
Hi we have moved to Helensvale , missed the last meet at the tavern . will be there at the next one , when will it be ?
Jane
hey jane, av one for me luv!! I'll be with u maybe next year for one!! Ha! x Rhea
Old Feb 14th 2007, 1:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by wannabees
hey jane, av one for me luv!! I'll be with u maybe next year for one!! Ha! x Rhea
Hi Rhea
sure i will have a drink or 2 for you !!!!!!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

jamsey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ducker
Jane
jane is that you from adelaide its audrey how are you
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 3:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jamsey
jane is that you from adelaide its audrey how are you
hi audrey
yes it sure is !!! i cant go antwhere ha ha ha ha i have pm you
Old Feb 24th 2007, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Hi

See you there

Jane

Hi I have recently moved to Parkwood, are you having another night out the first Thursday in March? If so would love to come and meet other newbies.

Cheers Sue
Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

accrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to all
Smile Re: girls get together, North Gold Coast

hello!im new to this but iv met ducker!hope you are all well and just wanted to know when the next girls night out is. i live in pac pines and have made a few new friends but am dying for a girlie night! havent been out on one for ages!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:57 am
Just Joined

colette Mark is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

See you there

Jane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.