British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   girls get together, North Gold Coast (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/girls-get-together-north-gold-coast-421634/)

lee/jane Jan 25th 2007 11:58 pm

girls get together, North Gold Coast

Hi

I know so many pommie girls here now, I thought I better get organized and arrange a regular meet up.

The first Thursday in every month, we will have a little get together.

This meet will be on the 1st of Feb at Helensvale Tavern at 7.00 for a meal and a chat. If you don't want to eat, just come for a drink. We will be in the resturant side of the building, which is on the right side of the building if you are looking at it face on from the street. I will put a little flag on the table. So far about 10 or 12 will be going, there will be some newbies to the group so you won't feel left out.

See you there

Jane:D

Stitch Jan 26th 2007 10:54 pm

Re: girls get together, North Gold Coast

Originally Posted by lee/jane (Post 4326675)
Hi

I know so many pommie girls here now, I thought I better get organized and arrange a regular meet up.

This meet will be on the 1st of Feb at Helensvale Tavern at 7.00 for a meal and a chat. If you don't want to eat, just come for a drink. We will be in the resturant side of the building, which is on the right side of the building if you are looking at it face on from the street. I will put a little flag on the table. So far about 10 or 12 will be going, there will be some newbies to the group so you won't feel left out.

See you there

Just Pomes or is the rest of the british outlet allowed?? Know someone who might be interested.

Cheers

Ginny

lee/jane Jan 27th 2007 4:02 am

Hi

I am not sure what you mean?? Are not all the British called pomms?? or is it just the English??

Anyway, you are all welcome, we are a real mixed bag, and we are all friendly.

So come along.

Regards

Stitch Jan 27th 2007 10:39 am

Originally Posted by lee/jane (Post 4331053)
Hi

I am not sure what you mean?? Are not all the British called pomms?? or is it just the English??

Anyway, you are all welcome, we are a real mixed bag, and we are all friendly.

So come along.

Regards

I think it's just the English. Scot's are Jocks....I think....Anyway that's beside the point. I have a friend who's moved to the Gold Coast and I think this is just what she needs. I'll let her know. Thanx

Cheers

Ginny

Stitch Jan 29th 2007 10:21 am

Originally Posted by Stitch (Post 4331616)
I think it's just the English. Scot's are Jocks....I think....Anyway that's beside the point. I have a friend who's moved to the Gold Coast and I think this is just what she needs. I'll let her know. Thanx

Cheers

Ginny

Bumpity bump....just in case peeps out there are needing a night out.

Cheers

Ginny

Courtney Feb 2nd 2007 10:42 am

Hi There!!

I am in desperate need of a girls night out!!!
Would love to meet some new people on the Coast, i live in Broadbeach!
Are you all going out again soon???

Cheers
Courtney:thumbup:

JG04 Feb 3rd 2007 10:55 pm

Hi

See you there

Just saw this now! Live up the road from Helensvale Tavern. Will hopefully make future dates.

ducker Feb 4th 2007 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by JG04 (Post 4359959)
Just saw this now! Live up the road from Helensvale Tavern. Will hopefully make future dates.

Hi we have moved to Helensvale , missed the last meet at the tavern . will be there at the next one , when will it be ?
Jane :)

wannabees Feb 13th 2007 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by ducker (Post 4362499)
Hi we have moved to Helensvale , missed the last meet at the tavern . will be there at the next one , when will it be ?

hey jane, av one for me luv!! I'll be with u maybe next year for one!! Ha! x Rhea

ducker Feb 14th 2007 1:03 am

Originally Posted by wannabees (Post 4397860)
hey jane, av one for me luv!! I'll be with u maybe next year for one!! Ha! x Rhea

Hi Rhea
sure i will have a drink or 2 for you !!!!!!!
:eek:

jamsey Feb 21st 2007 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by ducker (Post 4362499)

jane is that you from adelaide its audrey how are you

ducker Feb 22nd 2007 3:24 am

Originally Posted by jamsey (Post 4437723)
jane is that you from adelaide its audrey how are you

hi audrey
yes it sure is !!! i cant go antwhere :rofl: ha ha ha ha i have pm you

paulhill Feb 24th 2007 10:45 pm

Hi

See you there

Hi I have recently moved to Parkwood, are you having another night out the first Thursday in March? If so would love to come and meet other newbies.

Cheers Sue

accrington stanley Feb 25th 2007 9:26 pm

hello!im new to this but iv met ducker!hope you are all well and just wanted to know when the next girls night out is.:) i live in pac pines and have made a few new friends but am dying for a girlie night! havent been out on one for ages!

colette Mark Jan 4th 2008 12:57 am

Hi

See you there

:thumbsup: