Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girlie mates - Sydney

Girlie mates - Sydney

Old Feb 24th 2009, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Girlie mates - Sydney

Hello! anyone going out this Friday? I will be in Sydney for the weekend. Hopefully, possibly finding somewhere to live!......
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:20 am
Just Joined

benny02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you all had a good meet up last friday, couldnt make it (child issues!) but would love to join in next time.

Any plans for another meet up?

dee
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

helsbells79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've sent an email this morning with the plans for tomorrow....I think everyone who has replied to the post is on the email...but if not, drop me or fleurs a PM with your email address and we will add you onto the email!!

Hels x
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:37 am
Just Joined

jojobrendo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Im in the same situation as most of you on here.. moved over from London in October last year and really really miss my girlfriends and sister so was very happy to find this post.
I work in the city aged 30 (just) and live with aussie husband in Dee Why (near Manly).
I would love to come along to the next night out and tried to PM Fleur but it would allow me???

cheers
Jo
Old Mar 1st 2009, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Hi Jo...

You've found the right place!! I think we were all really goad fleur put this post on here...and it's been amazing how many people are in the same situation!!

We've tended to do friday night drinks after work in the city.. with a few other things in between like cinema etc. We tend to organise by email as it is easier for people to check at work etc...so someone picks a time and place and lets everyone know....and we go from there!!

There are a few girls from the manly area I think...so good for getting home after a few drinks!!!

Anyway, I have added you to the email list...and will send out an email in the next couple of days with this weeks plans on it!! Will be good to meet you!

Hels x
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

I've sent out a new emal for this week...so anyone who hasn't got it and may want to join us, just drop me a PM with ur email address!!

Hels x
Old Mar 9th 2009, 10:36 am
Just Joined

dinh van is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helsbells79
I've sent out a new emal for this week...so anyone who hasn't got it and may want to join us, just drop me a PM with ur email address!!

Hels x
Hi Hels,

Would love to join you on your next outing. Please can you add me to the email list? I can't PM yet...but think I may be able to after this post...

Thanks, Dinh
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

rozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud of

Hi Ladies,
Bloke and i moved to Balmain at the end of Jan, originally from South Africa but lived in London for 11 years. We'r both 35. Would love to meet up with people around here. I am a hairdresser and have just started working at Access Hair on Darling Street Balmain, so if you need a hairy fairy.....
Rozelle
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Rozelle

Send me a PM with your email address and I will add you to our email list! We tend to organise by email as it is easier. Not sure whether we are planning anything this weekend, but we often do drinks on a friday after work.

There's a couple of us in Balmain (including me) aswell!!

Hels x
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:35 am
Just Joined

woowaa is on a distinguished road

Hi

I've PM'd my details, but thought I'd say hello too.

Me (english) and the aussie other half landed on Thursday, we've got a house sorted in Newtown and we should be in before the weekend. He's off on his stag do this weekend, we're getting married on 4th April, so while I'll be cleaning and setting up house, a bit of light relief and a drink may be in order.

See ya
Sarah
Old Mar 17th 2009, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Sarah, hi! you're lucky getting a place so quickly, hope I do! Ill be in Newtown from Thursday looking for a place so maybe we will catch up at some point. Jackie
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:39 am
Just Joined

scouse in sydney is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey girls great post!!

Ive been in sydney since oct 08 with my boyf would love to have a girly night out!

i work in the city but live in north ryde (hoping to move somewhere more exciting soon)

loving it here so far but do need some more girly mates!!

Let me no when the next night is xx
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:45 am
Just Joined

scouse in sydney is an unknown quantity at this point

ps forgot to mention im normal too
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

rozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud of

Still trying to navigate this forum, looks like i need to post more than 3 times before i can PM, so here goes post 2.
R***
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Here goes post 3. Now i cant say i'm normal like the others because i have just proven that i'm not.
R

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.