Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gillard ends Big Australia drive...

Gillard ends Big Australia drive...

Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Seneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gillard ends Big Australia drive...

Originally Posted by Alucard
So? You're saying only people from western Europe should be let in?
He certainly implied it, but he hasn't confirmed or denied it when asked, simply said that he can't be bothered.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 7:30 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seneca21
Can't you just go away? You hit the "unsubscribe" button on your threads list. It's not like you have brought anything to this thread other than trollerisation.
Says the man who managed to find his way onto two peoples ignore list within their first ninety posts and in just one thread. !
Old Jul 1st 2010, 7:34 am
Account Closed

In my mind there are specific cultures which did not benefit from the Enlightenment and seemto have difficulty integrating into Western liberal societies in large numbers. My view is that Western liberal governments have an obligation to ensure these cultures are not allowed to become the tail that wags the dog.
So, you're saying that the point of a country is to not invite/accept other people?

He certainly implied it, but he hasn't confirmed or denied it when asked, simply said that he can't be bothered.
You, two faced? Surely not.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Alucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really nice

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
You, two faced? Surely not.
If you want to defend the person who says that only white people should be allowed in Australia, be my guest.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

If you want to defend the person who says that only white people should be allowed in Australia, be my guest.
D'uh?
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Alucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really nice

Y u mad?
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:55 pm
Account Closed

Y u mad?
WTF are you on about?.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Old Jul 1st 2010, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

Working in IT support and being dragged out of bed in the middle of the night, does give you some insight into the various levels of computer literacy out there.
Based on your posts here I'm surprised your care worker even shows you where the on switch is.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

Working in IT support and being dragged out of bed in the middle of the night, does give you some insight into the various levels of computer literacy out there.
Based on your posts here I'm surprised your care worker even shows you where the on switch is.
Really? Well, think again.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:10 am
Account Closed

Really? Well, think again.
...and you PASSED IELTS !!
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

In case you haven't noticed, I wasn't replying to you seriously. The Y u Mad is a meme. And the IELTS interviewer wasn't a complete nutcase.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:22 am
Account Closed

In case you haven't noticed, I wasn't replying to you seriously. The Y u Mad is a meme. And the IELTS interviewer wasn't a complete nutcase.
Y u Mad.. meme... right.

I'll remember that one.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Y u Mad.. meme... right.

I'll remember that one.
Sometimes intricate subtlety is lost on you IATCFU.... maybe you need a stint in Blightly so you can reacquaint yourself with the nuances of the English Language.

It's a worry.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Jul 2nd 2010 at 5:40 am.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Sometimes intricate subtlty is lost on you ITCFU.... maybe you need a stint in Blightly so you can reacquaint yourself with the nuances of the English Language.

It's a worry.

Type it in bloody English and I'm fine... type in it teeny speak and I'm lost.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.