Getting married

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting married

Did anyone get married right before they moved? What did you do about the gift list?
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:10 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting married

Originally Posted by suzimc
Did anyone get married right before they moved? What did you do about the gift list?
Sod the gifts, ask for money

Where are you getting married?
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen

More to the point, WHY ???!!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I'm thinking, but didn't know if that was a bit too cheeky

Very very lucky last minute booking at Silchester House down near Mortimer. Otherwise it was going to be the Register Office
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:15 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eintracht
LOL, sometimes I wonder that myself

I'm just being nosey because we live in the same town
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by eintracht
We were engaged anyway, and planning wedding but not quite yet, but fiancé just got offered a job in US which should nicely fill the gap between now and getting our Aus visas. So 1) we can get married with all our friends and family around us if we do it here first 2) I will be allowed to work instead of sitting on my bottom all day
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

We were engaged anyway, and planning wedding but not quite yet, but fiancé just got offered a job in US which should nicely fill the gap between now and getting our Aus visas. So 1) we can get married with all our friends and family around us if we do it here first 2) I will be allowed to work instead of sitting on my bottom all day
Oh yes and I'm a glutton for punishment, so applying for an Aus visa and doing things at that pace wasn't enough for me... I want to plan a wedding in 6 weeks and spend a few months in America just to keep me busy too!!! :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

i know i will get slated for this but.....i would love to sit on my bottom all day....thats my dream!!!!
ggood luckwith tthe weddingxxx
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Getting married

What about it?
Is it the weekend yet?

That's what I'm thinking, but didn't know if that was a bit too cheeky

Very very lucky last minute booking at Silchester House down near Mortimer. Otherwise it was going to be the Register Office
Nice. Lovely place to get married.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice. Lovely place to get married.
Thanks - I couldn't have asked for a better place if I'd had the 'usual' amount of time to plan this
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
What about it?
We don't want to get a whole load of new stuff here then cart it with us if at all avoidable
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
i know i will get slated for this but.....i would love to sit on my bottom all day....thats my dream!!!!
ggood luckwith tthe weddingxxx
Thanks!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:34 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

We don't want to get a whole load of new stuff here then cart it with us if at all avoidable
Get your wedding list on line with David Jones and get it all delivered when you get there

Why not just put small things on the wedding list, at least you wont have too much to move.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Get your wedding list on line with David Jones and get it all delivered when you get there

Why not just put small things on the wedding list, at least you wont have too much to move.
What if we didn;t get our visas then though :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.