Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting close..Getting stressed!!HELP!!!!!

Getting close..Getting stressed!!HELP!!!!!

Old Jul 18th 2004, 9:06 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

Anglo Pacific......aka ***** ********.

Many many people have had very bad issues and experiences with them and the service they provide.

Personally, I would avoid them in much the same I would I would avoid selling sunglasses to a bloke with one ear.

The choice is yours though at the end of the day.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

bazza&vicki is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Big Galah,
I have done a search and checked the comments about anglo pacific. Still not sure which one to go with. We have had a quote from PSS also, but i wasn't very impressed with the service so far. The guy who came was 2 hours late and when i questioned him about the shipping, he replied i don't realy know i just write down what items you have and post back to the office, he was more concerned with the amount of driving he has to do each day. Not very talkative and didn't leave me with much confidence in their company. Anglo Pacific lady was extremely helpful, was very reassurring, she was the branch manager of their new manchester location and explained in great detail exactly how they would handle our possesions. Their quote was very competative and my instincts tell me to go with them. I will just have to hope I am right.

Good luck with your move.

Vicki & Barry.
Old Jul 18th 2004, 9:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ianj
Anglo Pacific......aka ***** ********.

Many many people have had very bad issues and experiences with them and the service they provide.

Personally, I would avoid them in much the same I would I would avoid selling sunglasses to a bloke with one ear.

The choice is yours though at the end of the day.
Ianj, as you say - ***** ******** :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jul 18th 2004, 9:46 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

I am using John Masons. They have been spot on in everything so far and most courteous.

They have even matched PSS in the storage charge offered in Oz as they were more initially.

As of thursday when they come and pack it all I can tell you more but Masons have had good reports on this and other websites. One or two people have had problems with them but that will always be the case no matter who you go with.

Enjoy