Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Getting an australian Passport in the UK

Getting an australian Passport in the UK

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Getting an australian Passport in the UK

Hi
Does anyone know how we go about getting our australian passport in the UK.
Thanks
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting an australian Passport in the UK

Yup try here http://www.uk.embassy.gov.au/lhlh/PptsFAQs.html
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

aussietool is an unknown quantity at this point

I got mine last year,made an appointment at oz house in london,just took the revelevant paperwork and fee with me,was granted there and then and posted to me a week or two later
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aussietool
I got mine last year,made an appointment at oz house in london,just took the revelevant paperwork and fee with me,was granted there and then and posted to me a week or two later

thanks for your replies. will contact them now
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:08 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure you follow the letter of the law for the photo requirements, or they'll send you round the corner to a little copyshop where some bloke on a very lucrative retainer will snap your fizz-ogg for a couple of crisp tenners.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Colchester, Essex but hope to head to Bulli / Thirroul area.....
Bubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hutch
Make sure you follow the letter of the law for the photo requirements, or they'll send you round the corner to a little copyshop where some bloke on a very lucrative retainer will snap your fizz-ogg for a couple of crisp tenners.
Wise advice!!! If it is a passport for a baby/child they are mighty strict - my 4 month old had to have her mouth closed, her eyes open and both ears visible!! Luckily the place I took her was used to the process and copied and pasted her left ear onto the right.........
Old Mar 25th 2009, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

I went online & started to fill in the forms, after about half hour & half way through the forms, my computer froze then all my information disappered!!!!! I rang the contact number on the website & spoke to a gentleman who said he would send out the forms instead....i'm just worried some git has all my details, & there maybe another me somewhere in the world!!!!!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paula 1
I went online & started to fill in the forms, after about half hour & half way through the forms, my computer froze then all my information disappered!!!!! I rang the contact number on the website & spoke to a gentleman who said he would send out the forms instead....i'm just worried some git has all my details, & there maybe another me somewhere in the world!!!!!
Now thats just being paranoid... forms crash all the time which means the recipient doesnt receive them, its like closing a window!