Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gers fans on the Gold Coast

Gers fans on the Gold Coast

Old May 7th 2008, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

bigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nice
Default Re: Gers fans on the Gold Coast

Got my sticky paws on a ticket today,cant wait to get there.

Not staying the night,getting supporters bus from Glasgow 6am Wednesday leaving Manc at 2am Thursday. Could be a rough ride!!!!
Old May 7th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bigkaz
Got my sticky paws on a ticket today,cant wait to get there.

Not staying the night,getting supporters bus from Glasgow 6am Wednesday leaving Manc at 2am Thursday. Could be a rough ride!!!!
Wot supporters bus you goin on?

WATP !
Old May 7th 2008, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

St_Andrew is an unknown quantity at this point

100,000 + expected !
Old May 7th 2008, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

bigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nice

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Wot supporters bus you goin on?

WATP !
From the Glaswegian. Just been told 7am,not 6am. An extra hour to wait for the excitement to start!
Old May 8th 2008, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bigkaz
From the Glaswegian. Just been told 7am,not 6am. An extra hour to wait for the excitement to start!
Thought you were maybe going on our bus George Soutar Loyal from Moodiesburn as the times for leaving and returning were the same.

Game will be massive!
Old May 8th 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Thought you were maybe going on our bus George Soutar Loyal from Moodiesburn as the times for leaving and returning were the same.

Game will be massive!
I was prepared to go on any bus willing to take me there and get me back in 1 piece!! The bus I used to go on was already full
Heard good stories about the Glassy bus trips.
Just want to get there now.
Roll on Sunday til I get to the airport
Old May 8th 2008, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

brissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond repute

I arrive in Brissy on July 18th and one of the 1st things I will be doing is joining the Brisbane RSC, what a difference having somewhere to watch the Gers.

A big, big reason we never moved to Wellington in NZ.

Plus will be in Manchester next week!!