Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gers fans on the Gold Coast

Gers fans on the Gold Coast

Old May 2nd 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Gers fans on the Gold Coast

I can't believe it 36 years and The mighty Glasgow Rangers get themselves through to the UEFA Cup Final.

Tickets are like gold and looks like the chances of going back are getting slimmer and slimmer.

Looking for any gold coast bears who want to have a get together on the coast for the final and make it feel like the real thing (well as good as)

I live in Biggera Waters myself... get posting and let us see what we can sort out. WATP
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:57 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gers fans on the Gold Coast

Originally Posted by wmckellar
I can't believe it 36 years and The mighty Glasgow Rangers get themselves through to the UEFA Cup Final.

Tickets are like gold and looks like the chances of going back are getting slimmer and slimmer.

Looking for any gold coast bears who want to have a get together on the coast for the final and make it feel like the real thing (well as good as)

I live in Biggera Waters myself... get posting and let us see what we can sort out. WATP

Trouble is mate that kick off time being 4:45am midweek I doubt if you would find a pub (or any establishment) that would be open on the GC!
Old May 3rd 2008, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

I know someone who would be willing to open a pub in chevron and i know of 2 houses that would be available for the match....... must be gers fans on the gold coast somewhere.
Old May 3rd 2008, 2:32 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

I got offered a pair for £1200. As tempted as I was I thought the cash would be better spent when I get over to Oz (Sydney)! I'll still be joining the invasion of Manchester though! WATP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 3rd 2008, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: Gers fans on the Gold Coast

I guess those tickets for £1200 are gone now???

Any more gers fans living on the gold coast?
Old May 3rd 2008, 11:03 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Pig & Whistle in Brissy will be open for this match! Friends of ours who are massive Rangers fans, regularly get up at death o' clock to head into the city to watch a game!

Bloody nutcases!
Old May 4th 2008, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

I am a member of the Brisbane Rangers Supporters club and know a lot of people who go to the PIG. Who are your friends??

I am looking to get a few boys together down the goldie for a bit of a bash...
Old May 4th 2008, 7:57 am

I am a member of the Brisbane Rangers Supporters club and know a lot of people who go to the PIG. Who are your friends??

Esther & Dennis??? You know 'em??
Old May 4th 2008, 11:25 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Theres plenty of bears here on the coast,i had a few boys round for the last old firm game,great night,shite result.
My dilema now is do i book flights to Manchester today(as i have no ticket yet for the game) or do i take the day off work here for the final.
Chevron Island pub sounds good as im in walking distance to it,unless i go over for the game.
I was considering a Saturday night uefa cup winners party if we win it.
I'll jump onto your couples thread now.lol...
Old May 6th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Brido,

That sounds like the Bizo mate... lets get a few bears together and watch the final and also have the Sat night sash bash???
Old May 6th 2008, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

So, do ya?
Old May 6th 2008, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Is that you Yvonne? Yes i know Dennis and Esther well..... been to their place a few times and Dennis has helped me move a few times too ha ha.

Are they going back for the game do you know?
Old May 6th 2008, 8:09 am

Is that you Yvonne? Yes i know Dennis and Esther well..... been to their place a few times and Dennis has helped me move a few times too ha ha.

Are they going back for the game do you know?
Nooooo, I'm not Yvonne, my missus works in the same orifice as Esther! Small world aint it!

Don't think they are going back??
Old May 6th 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

bigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nicebigkaz is just really nice

I'm flying over Sunday from Melbourne for the game.
If anyone has a spare ticket,let me know!!!
Old May 6th 2008, 11:10 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bigkaz
I'm flying over Sunday from Melbourne for the game.
If anyone has a spare ticket,let me know!!!
I hope you have a room booked,i hear they're booked out as far as Bolton!

Come on the Bears!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.