George Best

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: George Best

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
must be a lack of news today........im sure the thousands of starving and homeless folks in the uk and around the world would like to argue that one.

re GB - its on now.
sounds like he has gone into organ failure.....the consultant has the jolly news that there is no recovering from this and his ''hours are numbered''.

thats nice then

EEEEKKK
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:03 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

just a thought....would like to add that it does appear that i dont sympathise with george best - thats not the case. I have worked on a ward for several years with similar patients, and i feel sorry for his family having to watch their loved one die in such a public way. GB seems to be trying to turn his alcoholic state into something positive for others to learn from, and you can really only tip your hat to him for that. (although i still dont agree he should have had his photo on the front page of the papers when he realised he was in end stage liver failure - a little too cruel i think).

my sarcasm is aimed at the way the media is covering his final hours.

as you were.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

just a thought....would like to add that it does appear that i dont sympathise with george best - thats not the case. I have worked on a ward for several years with similar patients, and i feel sorry for his family having to watch their loved one die in such a public way. GB seems to be trying to turn his alcoholic state into something positive for others to learn from, and you can really only tip your hat to him for that. (although i still dont agree he should have had his photo on the front page of the papers when he realised he was in end stage liver failure - a little too cruel i think).

my sarcasm is aimed at the way the media is covering his final hours.

as you were.
glad u cleard that up,
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:09 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
glad u cleard that up,

wouldnt want to start an arguement now, would I??

lol
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

wouldnt want to start an arguement now, would I??

lol
yeh i know what u mean. i would just start swearing anyway
heard a sick joke about GB today. shame as he hasnt even passed away yet
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:16 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Just a heard a rumour he's gone.
no not yet, got Sky News on and the reporters are saying within the next 24 hours.....
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by walla1
no not yet, got Sky News on and the reporters are saying within the next 24 hours.....
if nothing else your quick
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:19 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

if nothing else your quick
have I missed something?
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

have I missed something?
yip the death of GB according to fraser
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:21 am

have I missed something?

read up a few posts....his 'final hours are numbered' apparently
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:24 am
Keeping it fairly real

yip the death of GB according to fraser
fraser now has a crystal ball?

there's no end to that mans talents
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:25 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh i know what u mean. i would just start swearing anyway
heard a sick joke about GB today. shame as he hasnt even passed away yet

gawd ive had some corkers sent to my via text re: gary glitter!!!!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:25 am
Keeping it fairly real

read up a few posts....his 'final hours are numbered' apparently
well according to Gypsy Rose Fraser he's already gone
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:26 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Rooksie
gawd ive had some corkers sent to my via text re: gary glitter!!!!
is he dying too?
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

well according to Gypsy Rose Fraser he's already gone
aye, two days ago
hes good ill gee him that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.