Wikiposts

George Best

Old Nov 25th 2005, 9:36 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: George Best

and he died on the day they brought in 24 hr drinking
Old Nov 25th 2005, 9:37 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
and he died on the day they brought in 24 hr drinking
He always had 24 hour drinking
Old Nov 25th 2005, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
He always had 24 hour drinking

Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:16 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

arguably the best player to grace a football pitch, not gonna slag him though why should i? if you`d asked him if he had any regret`s chances are he`d say no.
it`s an all to familiar story with football star`s of today and yester year,
best,maradona,gazza to a lesser extent merson,mutu but you get the picture, 2 hours training per day and an afternoon and sack of cash to burn!! not to mention tons of women wanting to bed ya! you need some serious will power to avoid that lot!
even a monk would struggle
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:20 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Wherever he has gone I hope he finds peace.

Fabulous football player and at the end of the day a human being with faults as well as pluses.

RIP
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:06 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by menace
Well, the person whose liver he took when he promised not to drink again probably died a long time ago.
The guy was a pretty good footballer in his day but never played at the top level and would never make it in todays game.
His crap jokes and trash lifestyle will not be missed by me when he does succumb.

Couldn't agree with you more, he got a second chance and still pissed it up the wall a liver wasted. Who will miss him. Not even worth posting on is it Fraser ?
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:09 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baconmaster
Couldn't agree with you more, he got a second chance and still pissed it up the wall a liver wasted. Who will miss him. Not even worth posting on is it Fraser ?
I rarely post anything worthwhile
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:11 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

me neither
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:13 pm

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

I can vouch for that, not that I waste my life on here
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:20 pm

I can vouch for that, not that I waste my life on here
As I do I take it
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wengerboy
me neither

ditto
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:32 pm

I find it so comforting when we speak ill of the dead

Regardless of what he has done or not, he was still someones Son, Dad, etc.

We are not all perfect
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:48 pm

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
I find it so comforting when we speak ill of the dead

We are not all perfect

Get real. He had 10 times more opportunity and chance most people would dream of, abused it and and paid the price. He lived fast and died young, end of story. Let's not get too sentimental. Or is Elton busy writing a song for George ?
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:52 pm

Get real. He had 10 times more opportunity and chance most people would dream of, abused it and and paid the price. He lived fast and died young, end of story. Let's not get too sentimental. Or is Elton busy writing a song for George ?
You are all heart, try living with an alcoholic and see how you feel.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:59 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by merlotsmum

good point - have to say, it brought a lump to my throat when his son made the announcement that he had passed away.
having worked on a ward which treats such patients, its always the relatives that suffer the most.....many of the pateints have some sort of early acceptance that they brought this on themselves - i suppose thats why gb had his pic in the paper a couple of days ago with the headline 'dont end up like me'....i didnt agree with the pic being published cos i thoguht it unfair for others who may have liver cancer/disease to see what 'the end' may be like for them......there are somethings you just dont want to know about.
im sure he had his own demons to deal with.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.