G'day

Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

SydneySwede has a spectacular aura aboutSydneySwede has a spectacular aura aboutSydneySwede has a spectacular aura about
Default G'day

Hi everyone,
I've been reading on the forum for ages but not registered until this week.
I'm Pernilla, originally from Sweden but lived in London for 9 years prior to making the move to Sydney in August this year. OH (Rowen) is Australian and the main reason I'm here.
So far I am loving it although I do miss friends and family and the pubs !!! Very sad, I know!

We are currently staying in Cronulla (sw of Sydney) and I am working in Sydney but we're looking into a move either to the Goldcoast or the Central coast some time next year.

Thanks for reading and for excellent advise from the site!

Pernilla x
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

sarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant future
Default Re: G'day

Welcome Pernilla to the forum
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G'day

Originally Posted by SydneySwede
Hi everyone,
I've been reading on the forum for ages but not registered until this week.
I'm Pernilla, originally from Sweden but lived in London for 9 years prior to making the move to Sydney in August this year. OH (Rowen) is Australian and the main reason I'm here.
So far I am loving it although I do miss friends and family and the pubs !!! Very sad, I know!

We are currently staying in Cronulla (sw of Sydney) and I am working in Sydney but we're looking into a move either to the Goldcoast or the Central coast some time next year.

Thanks for reading and for excellent advise from the site!

Pernilla x
Hi Pernilla,
Welcome to BE.
Sam x