Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

good rate time again

good rate time again

Old Nov 28th 2006, 5:11 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default good rate time again

The exchange rate is 2.49 at the moment on Hi-fx,looks pretty good to me .
Damn i just know the rate wil crash and burn when i want to exchange
Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:38 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all
Default Re: good rate time again

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
The exchange rate is 2.49 at the moment on Hi-fx,looks pretty good to me .
Damn i just know the rate wil crash and burn when i want to exchange
Why dont you exchange some money now????
Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:56 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Little miss reub
Why dont you exchange some money now????
I havent got any
Old Nov 28th 2006, 7:54 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
I havent got any

Ahh, if you contact HIFIX, you can actually enter into an agreement where you fixe the rate at a predetermined rate, obviously dependant if the rate actually reaches your desired position, be realistic.

Be wary if the rate continues to rise you will be stuck with the rate you have agreed.......
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

It's dropped its arse for me changing Kiwi $$$$
Old Nov 28th 2006, 10:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Ahh, if you contact HIFIX, you can actually enter into an agreement where you fixe the rate at a predetermined rate, obviously dependant if the rate actually reaches your desired position, be realistic.

Be wary if the rate continues to rise you will be stuck with the rate you have agreed.......
Finding the 10% deposit can be a sod though Congrats on the visa by the way Ben
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:14 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Finding the 10% deposit can be a sod though Congrats on the visa by the way Ben

It Can be. Thanks tho Moneypen////
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

Hi Ben, i also want to congratulate you on your visa. Enjoy your new life. Bet you cant wait to get as far away from here as possible!! Ha ha.

Good luck and congratulations
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:41 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by thebardies
Hi Ben, i also want to congratulate you on your visa. Enjoy your new life. Bet you cant wait to get as far away from here as possible!! Ha ha.

Good luck and congratulations
You know that Bardies. the only good thing is the housing market is good where we live so a quick sale is hoped for