Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GAS OR PLUMBING WORK ON OR NEAR SUNSHINE COAST

GAS OR PLUMBING WORK ON OR NEAR SUNSHINE COAST

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

carolinelaurie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default GAS OR PLUMBING WORK ON OR NEAR SUNSHINE COAST

Just wondering if there are any fellow plumbers/gas fitters who are currently working who know there employers are or will be looking for additional employees!!!

I have my Queensland Plumbers and drainers licence and my gas licence. Having worked in this industry for 25 years I am experienced. I was corgi registered in the uk from 1996 and still have Corgi licence until March 2008.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who may know of any vacancies. Please feel free to pm me.

Thank You
#
Laurie
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: GAS OR PLUMBING WORK ON OR NEAR SUNSHINE COAST

Originally Posted by carolinelaurie
Just wondering if there are any fellow plumbers/gas fitters who are currently working who know there employers are or will be looking for additional employees!!!

I have my Queensland Plumbers and drainers licence and my gas licence. Having worked in this industry for 25 years I am experienced. I was corgi registered in the uk from 1996 and still have Corgi licence until March 2008.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who may know of any vacancies. Please feel free to pm me.

Thank You
#
Laurie
Are you in qld yet ? if so give me a pm. i work for company doing major projects and and are always on the look out for good trades people let me know
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

carolinelaurie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leew1019
Are you in qld yet ? if so give me a pm. i work for company doing major projects and and are always on the look out for good trades people let me know
Yes in Queensland. Arrived 6 weeks ago. Have pm you
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice

Originally Posted by leew1019
Hi ive been in Brisbane 2 years and finding it hard to find well paid work unless your in the city. Six months on new builds and 18 months on maintanence , looking for a change . What type of work are you involved in an does it pay well, Dale
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

tallboy21 is an unknown quantity at this point

did you know that there is a proper plumbers forum on here now, just go to the bottom of the page to the right & scroll down the menu for plumber