Reload this Page >

Garrat and HUP update!!!

Garrat and HUP update!!!

Old Oct 9th 2003, 2:02 pm
WBB

sounds like a cool trip...enjoy.

Old Oct 9th 2003, 6:14 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Garrat and HUP update!!!

H and M,

Wow weeeee here we Goooooo......!!!!!!

sorry u dont feel well drip drip drip.

Get over it plenty vit C etc.

Finishing Work YEA YEA YEA bring it on!!!

Packing U lucky Bee`s TRA is ready to go in at this end.

Its a London Thing!!!!!:scared: (Good sounds remeber??)

No its great for the tourist london love it ?

Do the Open Top Bus tour we did it in the middle of winter last year and it was ab fab!. Got very Wet they did provide logo macs.
The kids (young and old) will love it and of course you can hop on and off as you please
Try the mall and the parks (off the mall) the Squirels (although grey are realy friendly) Truflegar squre is good not so many pigeons but the ducks are fun!
Do the london eye is a bit pricey but its well worth it we did it in the middle of a lighting storm fantastic!!!

Go Go the Garret's keep in touch with us all.

Uni.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck guys,

hope you've got customs clearance for HUP'S disco nips!!!

Can't wait to hear how you get on, on the other side.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 7:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a point - will his disco nips set off the metal detectors?!

Have a good trip Hevs & co - see you the other end!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great to hear it is all progressing for you both. The itinery sounds great, especially the not working until January bit

Exciting, exciting on here at the moment- trouble is everyone seems to be leaving this or next month- I am going to get withdrawal symptoms!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 8:20 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Garrat and HUP update!!!

fab.........!
you lucky things - have a wonderful time....

Sue

Originally posted by h garrett
I am being very lazy, but i have a cold and cough from hell and am even more fuddled than normal , so i can't remember who i've told what to, so here goes.................

Matt and i due to finish work tomorrow.
Due to exchange next thurs/ friday
Packers due in monday 20th (unless we havn't exchanged) Then they arrive on the 27th as a contingency!
The garrett tribe due to leave for the airport hotel monday 20th, do the touristy thing around London and fly out tuesday 21st at 22.15.
Going to Perth (and W/a) for 2 weeks, then flying to Melb. Stopping there for a couple of weeks to look at houses and schools etc.
Then driving inland (over snowy mountains/ blue mountains etc) to Brissy, doing gold coast for kids (ok and for us really ) Then travelling down the coast all the way back to Melb in time for xmas. (Meeting up with Pollyanna, Bluerobot and Sandra along the way)

So can't start working till new year girls, so you will look like sheep (WBB calmeth) by then!!! But at least all my kit will have arrived by then, so i should be all rested and ready for it:scared:

Thats the plan, if i've forgotten anything, or anyone vital, someone let me know, as i said i'm a wee bit poorly
But very excited to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats it, sorry to bore you all ridgid
Hevs xxxx
Old Oct 9th 2003, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to read you haven't been well. Get well soon.

We are in the same process at the moment, thats why I haven't been around much lately.
We are still hoping for the flight for the 18th Oct. Just stupid buyers down the line giving us heart failure each day.

If I don't get chance over the next few days. ( puter goes on Monday). Good luck to all who are at long last on their way, and will speak to you once we are all set up over there.

Whisky
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:17 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of love Whisky, and best of luck! My pc has to go on Monday too, and after next week I shall be reduced to very spasmodic postings too. Not sure how I'll cope without my online support group - we are even sending the pc by air cos The Bloke is worried that I shall feel homesick without you lot to keep my spirits up!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:17 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Garrat and HUP update!!!

Hi H.
trip sounds ace, covering most of Oz.

Hope it all gopes well for you and you get well soon.

Bye
Markeh

(Only 934 more to go!! )
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:29 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck H & H, sounds like you have it pretty well planned, enjoy the holiday part!

Polly, I'll PM you my phone number, if you are seriously in need of a puter we have about 6 LOL.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:49 pm
Home and Happy

Cheers Mrs D!
the theory is that the little darling will arrive by air just before I do, but we are both firm believers that if something can go wrong then it will! I shall be offering up prayers for its safe arrival, but I may have to take you up on that offer!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:55 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

No probs, you have my number, give me a call whenever you get a chance & we'll organise a BBQ or drinks or something
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:00 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Cheers Mrs D!
the theory is that the little darling will arrive by air just before I do, but we are both firm believers that if something can go wrong then it will! I shall be offering up prayers for its safe arrival, but I may have to take you up on that offer!
Surely you have some spells that might get it over. Apparently Scrote of cane toad and bollock of pussy cat mixed with vegemite and bundaberg rum works a treat.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:24 pm
Home and Happy

I'll let you know if its works Bondipom - am just off to chase the pussy cat from next door with my scissors!

Pollyana

Thats 1600 by the way!!!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:27 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe a nice Queenlander could post you the other ingredients. Not sure what I would put on the customs declaration.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.