Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Garrat and HUP update!!!

Garrat and HUP update!!!

Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:28 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Garrat and HUP update!!!

I am being very lazy, but i have a cold and cough from hell and am even more fuddled than normal , so i can't remember who i've told what to, so here goes.................

Matt and i due to finish work tomorrow.
Due to exchange next thurs/ friday
Packers due in monday 20th (unless we havn't exchanged) Then they arrive on the 27th as a contingency!
The garrett tribe due to leave for the airport hotel monday 20th, do the touristy thing around London and fly out tuesday 21st at 22.15.
Going to Perth (and W/a) for 2 weeks, then flying to Melb. Stopping there for a couple of weeks to look at houses and schools etc.
Then driving inland (over snowy mountains/ blue mountains etc) to Brissy, doing gold coast for kids (ok and for us really ) Then travelling down the coast all the way back to Melb in time for xmas. (Meeting up with Pollyanna, Bluerobot and Sandra along the way)

So can't start working till new year girls, so you will look like sheep (WBB calmeth) by then!!! But at least all my kit will have arrived by then, so i should be all rested and ready for it:scared:

Thats the plan, if i've forgotten anything, or anyone vital, someone let me know, as i said i'm a wee bit poorly
But very excited to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats it, sorry to bore you all ridgid
Hevs xxxx
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:29 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Garrat and HUP update!!!

Originally posted by h garrett
I am being very lazy, but i have a cold and cough from hell and am even more fuddled than normal , so i can't remember who i've told what to, so here goes.................

Packers due in monday 20th (unless we havn't exchanged)
The garrett tribe due to leave for the airport hotel monday 20th, do the touristy thing around London and fly out tuesday 21st at 22.15.
Going to Perth (and W/a) for 2 weeks, then flying to Melb. Stopping there for a couple of weeks to look at houses and schools etc.
Then driving inland (over snowy mountains/ blue mountains etc) to Brissy, doing gold coast for kids (ok and for us really ) Then travelling down the coast all the way back to Melb in time for xmas. (Meeting up with Pollyanna, Bluerobot and Sandra along the way)
So can't start working till new year girls, so you will look like sheep (WBB calmeth) by then!!! But at least all my kit will have arrived by then, so i should be all rested and ready for it:scared:
Thats the plan, if i've forgotten anything, or anyone vital, someone let me know, as i said i'm a wee bit poorly
Hevs xxxx
Just another pointless post towards the 1000. All the best.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:31 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

actually, i've been there and done that already
I hardly feel its pointless as its my future, but thanks for your input
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:33 am

actually, i've been there and done that already
I hardly feel its pointless as its my future, but thanks for your input
Thats OK. 8 more to go
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:35 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by bondipom
Thats OK. 8 more to go
doh, get it now, just read your thread! Thought you were being well sarky go for it BP, but theres no dancing kangaroos ya know
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:37 am

doh, get it now, just read your thread! Thought you were being well sarky go for it BP, but theres no dancing kangaroos ya know
4 more
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hevs,
Arlene did find us a kangaroo in the end...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ncing+kangaroo

Thanks for the list of stuff, hope you feel better soon - bad enough doing all this packing business without having to cope with a cold as well.
Have a good trip, and look forward to seeing you in Brissie!!!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the update H, not long now girl and you`ll be on that plane.

Hope you feel better soon

footie chick
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:57 am
tennisoz

Hevs xxxx
No, nice story and exciting times for you and your family. Good luck with everything.

TennisOz

Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:58 am
High in the Dandenongs

Thanks everyone xx
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:01 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Heather
Movers have been in for us today so I've no longer got a window seat in the dining room

Still waiting for buyers mortgage to be sorted but we are looking to fly about the 28th October with a 4 day stop over in Bangkok Managed to get flights for £496.50 each flying from Heathrow with Thai airways 35kg luggage allowance. I feel knackered and I think my brain has fried Sean still hasn't handed his notice in (just in case) but mine is going in tomorrow (only have to give a week) and I told them verbally 6 weeks ago that i was going middle of October

Debbie
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Packers due in monday 20th (unless we havn't exchanged) Then they arrive on the 27th as a contingency!

Hevs xxxx
Best wishes Hev - hope you feel better soon... get Hup to do all the work, put your feet up, scoff some chocolate cake (feed a cold...) and you'll feel much better.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:16 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
get Hup to do all the work
Well I finish work tomorrow. Hev will probably be better by Saturday. I'll then probably get the cold and be laid up for the busiest week of our lives (Of course being a man I won't have a cold I will have the flu). So get that vitamin C down you H!!!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:19 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Also Hev why are you spelling our name wrong? Garrat instead of Garrett
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:39 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by HUP
Also Hev why are you spelling our name wrong? Garrat instead of Garrett
cos its my expats kinda nick name!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.