Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

furnished accommodation

furnished accommodation

Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all
Default furnished accommodation

My hubby arrives middle of october to settle and find work whilst I fiinish my contract (end December). He needs furnished accommodation - preferably two bedroomed townhouse - central Perth ( I am keeping all the furniture here). Can anyone help please!

Thanks Yvette
Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:01 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: furnished accommodation

Originally Posted by capacity
My hubby arrives middle of october to settle and find work whilst I fiinish my contract (end December). He needs furnished accommodation - preferably two bedroomed townhouse - central Perth ( I am keeping all the furniture here). Can anyone help please!

Thanks Yvette
Oh, there quite a few of those around I think
Look through these:
http://www.gowre.com.au/properties.asp?loc=Rent (down the bottom)
http://www.wentworthmutual.com/

Also found this on www.reiwa.com.au (not sure where St James is though):

#499601**-**St James**-** $ 210 *Rent per wk.
CENTRALLY LOCATED AND FULLY FURNISHED 2X1 VILLA
Centrally located and furnished 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa. Main bedroom features built in robe with double bed, desk, stool and bedside cabinet. Second bedroom features single bed, desk, fold up chair, bedside table, white laminate wardrobe. Lounge has 2x2 seater blue suite with 2 coffee tables and TV unit. Air/con to family/dining area. Dining suite. All furniture is modern. Pets negotiable.

Villa
2 Bedrooms
1 Bath

Fully-Furnished
Available:**09/08/2004
Bond:**$ 840

Address:*U7/3 Norman Street*
City:*Perth Metropolitan*
Zone:*Canning*

Heating/Cooling: Air-conditioning
Rooms: Lounge Separate, Kitchen / Dining, Laundry

For More Information Contact:
Colleen*Armstrong
Professionals Property Plus Real Estate
Office: 9459 9000
Mobile: 0410 589 571
[email protected]
www.reiwa.net/professionalspropplus

Good luck

Simone

Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:16 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget Perth Meet and Greet!! They can help you find accomodation and set it up for you before you even get here! Not to mention car hire and even meeting you at the airport. Check out the site for more info.

Perth Meet and Greet

The lady who runs it is a real doll (Jo)

Hope this helps!

Siren
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all

Thanks you're a star. I shall go through the website.

You are already there - you lucky thing. I read in another post that you were going for an interview - what has happened. What kind of work do you do? sorry for all the questions. Lastly - are you enjoying your new life so far?

Regards Yvette
Old Aug 31st 2004, 5:39 am
Just Joined

lourdeswyatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Yvette
Hi

If you're intersted in staying in Fremantle which is 30 minutes away from Perth - a beautiful place and a nice drive along the river to get there consider this short term accommodation - houses at www.accommodationwa.com.au. 2 beautiful houses available for short term rent - fully furnished and everything you need other than your personal stuff.

You either stay in Perth or Fremantle. Fremantle is more laid back and close to the beach.

Hope you find a place you like

Old Aug 31st 2004, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: furnished accommodation

Originally Posted by lourdeswyatt
Hi

If you're intersted in staying in Fremantle which is 30 minutes away from Perth - a beautiful place and a nice drive along the river to get there consider this short term accommodation - houses at www.accommodationwa.com.au. 2 beautiful houses available for short term rent - fully furnished and everything you need other than your personal stuff.

You either stay in Perth or Fremantle. Fremantle is more laid back and close to the beach.

Hope you find a place you like

Dear Lourdes

Thanks for the information - unfortunately the rate is a bit steep for us - we are looking in the region of AUD200.00 (max) per week - as there is only three of us - and my husband will initially be the only one working - if you know of anywhere else - please assist.

Thanks Yvette
Old Aug 31st 2004, 7:46 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks you're a star. I shall go through the website.

You are already there - you lucky thing. I read in another post that you were going for an interview - what has happened. What kind of work do you do? sorry for all the questions. Lastly - are you enjoying your new life so far?

Regards Yvette
Oh, just saw this old post directed at me(I think)!

I got a job(at a bakery, casual, for the time being), but this week they have told me they don't need me anymore(combination of too expensive and not enough experience to become a senior).
It's alright though, cos Pascal has a good job(as a graphic designer), and now I can concentrate on getting a job in my field(Facilities Management), or something more that way, like office manager/administration/reception etc.

Yep, we're enjoying it heaps, but have only been here 6 weeks!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 9:23 am
Just Joined

lourdeswyatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Lourdes

Thanks for the information - unfortunately the rate is a bit steep for us - we are looking in the region of AUD200.00 (max) per week - as there is only three of us - and my husband will initially be the only one working - if you know of anywhere else - please assist.

Thanks Yvette

Hi Yvette

Not sure if you can get accommodation in Fremantle for $200 a week but try the Fremantle Tourist Bureau if you want to stay in Fremantle. They will know if there is accommodation in the area at that price. Their website is www.fremantlewa.com.au or call them on 9431 7878.

Hopefully they can help.

Good luck

Lourdes
Old Aug 31st 2004, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

Try some of the real estate agents sites as well.

www.ljhooker.com.au
www.professionals.com.au
www.royweston.com.au
www.raywhite.com.au