Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Funny and stupid Posts

Funny and stupid Posts

Old May 10th 2005, 2:34 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny and stupid Posts

The thread's gone (predictably!) :scared: Did the FBI remove it.......... :scared:

However it seems this poor poster has been targeted for sometime....had their yellow highlighter stolen a while back as well!!!http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259648

Last edited by Pollyana; May 10th 2005 at 2:37 pm.
Old May 10th 2005, 3:04 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The thread's gone (predictably!) :scared: Did the FBI remove it.......... :scared:

However it seems this poor poster has been targeted for sometime....had their yellow highlighter stolen a while back as well!!!http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259648
The reply:

"In the meantime, go rent the movie "A Beautiful Mind" and watch it.

_please_"

Is classic
Old May 10th 2005, 5:53 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
The reply:

"In the meantime, go rent the movie "A Beautiful Mind" and watch it.

_please_"

Is classic
It seems likely that this woman is very unwell, as opposed to just pulling our leg. If she's a paranoid schizophrenic, I hope she gets the help she so clearly needs...

Incidentally, I'd recommend 'A Beautiful Mind' very highly if you want to gain an insight into paranoid schizophrenia. It's a very good film in this regard.

Last edited by tonyk38; May 10th 2005 at 5:56 pm.
Old May 10th 2005, 6:06 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Read the whole of the guinevere thing!!!!! Well, gobsmacked is not the word, but don't know what is. Couldn't read the whole of the FBI thing, but just because she appears to be paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get her!!!!

Sometimes I am glad we're all different, and I am sooo glad I am different from these people.
Old May 10th 2005, 6:09 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that is one of the saddest threads I have ever read (well didn't read the whole old message, but got the just) - I will probably be accused of having no sense of humour but that made me really sad - the girls clearly very sick and it must be horrible to feel that way, thinking every encounter is with the FBI - the response to it was even worse - some pervert who thinks he can take advantage of a very sick woman.

Must be the nurse in me coming out - just felt I had to say something about it.

Lynn
Old May 11th 2005, 9:24 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I think that is one of the saddest threads I have ever read (well didn't read the whole old message, but got the just) - I will probably be accused of having no sense of humour but that made me really sad - the girls clearly very sick and it must be horrible to feel that way, thinking every encounter is with the FBI - the response to it was even worse - some pervert who thinks he can take advantage of a very sick woman.

Must be the nurse in me coming out - just felt I had to say something about it.

Lynn
Totally agree with you Lynn. I was very upset when I read it too, and for the same reasons...