Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Schappel Corby, Bali 9 etc

Schappel Corby, Bali 9 etc

Old May 11th 2005, 7:59 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Schappel Corby, Bali 9 etc

Seriously, I wont be going to asia anymore....I dont know but I have a very bad feeling after everything that happend with drug planting etc.....Id shit my pants when I go thru customs....might be stupid but Im staying home hahaha
Old May 11th 2005, 8:03 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Schappel Corby, Bali 9 etc

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
Seriously, I wont be going to asia anymore....I dont know but I have a very bad feeling after everything that happend with drug planting etc.....Id shit my pants when I go thru customs....might be stupid but Im staying home hahaha
Bali 9 were dickheads after quick money. Not sure with Schappelle Corby but Australian police seem to have a habit of couriering drugs through Australian airports. I wouldn't stop going through Asia despite racist talk back idiots on Australian radio looking to blame foreigners.
Old May 11th 2005, 8:06 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

whats happened with the schapel corby trial?
has she been found guilty/not guilty or is it still ongoing?
Old May 11th 2005, 8:15 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
whats happened with the schapel corby trial?
has she been found guilty/not guilty or is it still ongoing?
Still ongoing, waiting for the judge to decide now, I think.

Old May 11th 2005, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
Bali 9 were dickheads after quick money. Not sure with Schappelle Corby but Australian police seem to have a habit of couriering drugs through Australian airports. I wouldn't stop going through Asia despite racist talk back idiots on Australian radio looking to blame foreigners.

Schapelle Corby case is still ongoing, Judgement deciision, is at the end of this month.

Bondipom, has hinted there at what I beleive is the saddest thing about this country, and that is the undercurrent of corruption, that seems to exist within certain areas of the police force, and the drug barons. I definitely would not feel comfortable, in reporting a major drug dealer to the cops. This idea p...ses me off no end.
Old May 11th 2005, 8:22 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

It is possible, but I know of no evidence, that the Bali 9 dickheads were being used for political ends by Indonesian anti-Australians. Much tidier than a Corby. Not quite sure how anyone gets to be as dim as the Bali 9, although there have been enough of the same before.
Old May 11th 2005, 9:47 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Schapelle Corby case is still ongoing, Judgement deciision, is at the end of this month.

Bondipom, has hinted there at what I beleive is the saddest thing about this country, and that is the undercurrent of corruption, that seems to exist within certain areas of the police force, and the drug barons. I definitely would not feel comfortable, in reporting a major drug dealer to the cops. This idea p...ses me off no end.
Indeed. I was fascinated to learn that the Barbaro family were given visas by the recently deceased ex immigration minister. The Barbaros were part of a known Scicilian crime family and have been involved in a series of gangland murders in Victoria. The Barbaros are also involved in drug smuggling, police corruption and extortion.

That the minister did not know the family were into crime is laughable. More probable is that the minister made money from the family.

Is that a horses head in my bed?
Old May 11th 2005, 9:52 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

hi anyone stupid enough to to get into drugs where the death penalty is involved somewhere deservse everything they get ...i for one will not stop travelling to asia because of a few stupid dickheads trying to make a buck
sir les